Excellent 75g combo pckg deal (MDF Stand, LED, 2x AC110, heater,etc) P/U SoCal 92677

Status
Not open for further replies.

Endo

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jul 22, 2011
So Cal
I am selling my finest tank I have ever owned, and by finest I mean (best kept) and in the best condition other than new; I took great care as it was my last and only tank, basically a 75g show tank that I am forced to sell now; pretty much out of the hobby
If you have been looking for a 75g, w/ stand and the best LED lighting system and store-quality condition, look no further :)
I would rate it 9/10 overall with products with no visible scratches or anything major such as leaks or cracks.

I will provide detailed information (long, but well worth the reading as you are getting top products for GREAT deals) of all the products I am selling, their individual conditions, and links to their sites of origins if you like to have more info. And to be even more fair/legit, I will provide current sale prices on the web, and my prices
My positive(s) iTrader reviews can help rest-assure you that my descriptions are always true and no false information are advertised.

*This is an Aqueon 75 gallon with dimensions of 48.5" Length x 18.5" depth (best part) x 21.2 Height perfect dimensions for keeping larger cichlids alone as a wet pet, or smaller pairs such as RTMs as the depth is what really matters.
I purchased this tank over a year ago from petsmart, so less than 1.5 years old and no longer available

View attachment 1034912
IMG_9522.jpg
thats w/LED light set to certain setting, described later (Decorations for sale, except gravel)

Closest comparison to give you an idea of price, Petsmart now only carries the their housebrand (cheap IMO) TopFin 75g w/ plastic lids and halogen lights for $235 NO STAND (so you can imagine I spent close to 300 for mine without stand)
(link: http://www.petsmart.com/fish/aquari...oded-aquarium-zid36-17609/cat-36-catid-300065)

I chose Aqueon as it is known as a more reputable brand and mine has glass tops with black grips, both in excellent condition, no leaks or big enough gaps for fish to jump out of.

*Next up, my favorite accessory I ever purchased for the tank, my
Current Satellite Freshwater Led PLUS + lighting system. Mine is the 36”-48" length version with 72 White/36 RGB LED, size fits perfectly on the 75g. Used for less than 6 months

This has been rated on MFK as one of the best LED lights on the market, reason being so is because of its
Super bright 6500K White LEDs paired with full-spectrum RGB LEDs to offer every color under the sun (and a few that aren’t) all controlled from a single 32-key customizable remote (very handy, no need to get up to turn the light on or switch the settings).

Features also include Features include: 6, freshwater-optimized, color pre-sets 12, dynamic effects including: cloud cover, fading lunar, storm, lightning, dusk and more 4, memory buttons for saving custom color blends Pause/play each mode on-demand, and much more.

IMG_9523.JPG
IMG_9524.JPG
As you can see, every LED bulb is intact and working efficiently, as well as the remote and infrared sensor. everything included

Everything that I purchased is included in flawless condition, with every LED bulb working perfectly, as well as the remote and all of its functions. It really is the best LED system I have owned, some of the settings are so cool, such as the storm effect, sunrise and sunset effect, and moon light settings, etc.
To be honest, I would love to just keep this for my room lol, but no use without a tank.
Here is their link- http://current-usa.com/aquarium-led-lights/satellite-freshwater-led-plus/

*Next is the MDF Stand (Condition, 8/10 from minor nicks) I use to place the 75g on perfectly in a very nice "Black Forest" color.
It has plenty of stoarge, including open and closed compartments.
Purchased from petsmart here, http://www.petsmart.com/fish/aquari...-catid-300066?var_id=36-17646&_t=pfm=category

IMG_9532.JPG
That is just dust on the bottom, will be cleaned thoroughly

*Next up is 2 Aquaclear 110 (AC1110) filtration rated at 500gph each (I purchased new motors for both of these several months ago due to them being noisy from the factory; now they are super quiet guaranteed). They come with the Sponge & Biological Media ;)
Both run efficienctly and keep the tank extremely clean
*I also have an Aqualcear 50 powerhead, rated at 270gph used to increase water flow and create strong currents silently. I did not use it in my 75g though as the 2 AC110s were more than enough :)

*Lastly, my Aqueon Pro Heater 200w (rated for up to 75g). These are hard to find now, and are my faavotire heaters (inluding Eheims) because of no glass components, being shaterrproof, auto-shut off if out of water and of their ease of use and eligibility.
Red LED light means its heating, Green means its acquired its set temp (ranges from low 66s-88 deg

Link to the heaters (200w) : http://www.aqueonproducts.com/products/pro-heaters.htm

So, to breifly go over the info I provided, I listed my products, their conditions, links to their sites, and now I will list my prices and comparing them to the market (not just the manufacture prices to be fair)

75g (Aqueon) with glass lids (9.5/10) condition. petsmart topfin price is 235...
My price, $150

Current Freshwater Sattellite LED PLUS (9.9/10 condition, practically new) Normal price is $130 Big AL's s current sale price is $100.73
My price, $70 (no low-balling, this is my favorite product and practically new)

MDF Stand, 8/10 conidition (small nicks) current sale on petsmart is $140
My price $70, half that ^

2 AC 110 power filter w/ sponge & BB, 9.5/10 condition because of new motors, cheapest place to get these are amazon, their current sale price is $80
My price, each $45, or both for $80. Thats 2 for the price of one new (with new, silent, effiecnt motors)

AC50 powerhead, amazon sale price $31, 8/10 condition
My price, $15 (very cheap way of creating current and keeping waste off the floor of the tank for the filters to clean up)

Aqueon 200w Pro Heater, on Doctor Foster and Smith, its $30
My price $15

Also, I do have a Marienland "Hidden" 21" LED light I used for a 40b I used to have, it can be used to sit underneath the tank, but also easily placed on top. I like it because of its white and blue LED lights

Energy efficient .06 watt 6,500K White LEDs & 460nm Blue Actinic LEDs
Link- http://www.petsmart.com/fish/lights...ghting-system-zid36-16486/cat-36-catid-300073

On Sale for $40
My price, $20, half that. 9/10 condition, every bulb works. It is a nice system (honestly though, no where near the qaulity or brightness of the Current LED PLUS) :)

As you can see, almost everything I am selling (except the tank and LED) is 50% off SALE PRICES, everything above 8/10 condition, and the major ones (tank and LED) are 9.5

***If you caclulate MY PRICES i just listed above, the total, after giving 50% off current sale prices and 9/10 conditions, total for everything is $400***
FINAL. No low balling, I spent over double that and kept these in excellent conditions, so you are getting more than 50% off for 9/10 products :). I truly enjoy helping out fellow MFK members as my iTrader shows.

I am not newbie friendly, and can tell scams. If you dont have ratings that doesnt mean I wont sell to you, but please dont waste your time or my own unless you are serious :)

*Also, decorations in pictures are availble, PM for price, also FOOD as well
-Full bottle NLS Float 3mm, NLS finicky formula w/ mussel 1mm, YFS Carnivore Sticks, again PM please
IMG_9528.JPG

Pictures provided, Check out my iTrader reviews too
Thanks for taking the time to read my ad.

If you have been looking for the best overall size tank, (not too big, but also not too small to not able to house a big wet pet or even a pair, many will agree 75g is perfect dimensions)
And if you have been looking, trust me, you are getting store quality material at over half the cost.

AGAIN TOTAL PRICE FOR EVERYTHING, AS STATED ABOVE is $400
MORE THAN 50% sale prices at 9/10 condtions

P/U ONLY, 92677 SoCal.
Smaller items I might do local M/U w/ 5miles
FIRST PMs have priority

PM for fastest response, thanks

IMG_9522.jpg

IMG_9523.JPG

IMG_9524.JPG

IMG_9528.JPG

IMG_9532.JPG

Endo

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jul 22, 2011
So Cal
Sometimes too much is better than too little.
Wanted to show how clean this set up is, and those who show little info don't get sales.
My + iTrader should speak for itself, but thanks

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store