Status
Not open for further replies.

SDmarvin619

Gambusia
MFK Member
Feb 18, 2014
CALI SAN DIEGO
Hey everyone,
Due to unexpected events I have to sell a few of my favorites. I have a 10in king kamfa Flowerhorn from a famous breeder in Thailand called 9.9. He is super healthy and gets along with all his tank mates (18in bichir, colony of 10 xl clown loaches) He has a nice body shape, nice wrap fins, sunk in eyes, and a huge head (kok). Currently feeding on hikari excel, bio gold, sinking cichlid pellets, massivore, and occasional shrimp. I bought him at 2.5 inches for $650 plus trans shipper fees and I am asking $600 for him.
Next I got a huge R/C 1/5 scale FG 4wd monster hummer that was imported from Germany. It has a 2stroke Ported 26cc engine on 91 octane pump gas, tuned pipe, upgraded filte, and a bunch of other performance stuff. It's in excellent condition and well taken care of. Come with 2.4ghz controller and ready to run. Does about 65+ mph and sounds like a dirt bike. I originally spent a little over $2k for the hummer and add-ons but I'm asking $600 for it.
*All item are only pick up bases in San Diego Ca 92139. If you have any question, you can text or call me at (619)952-8129.
Thanks for looking,
Marvin

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com