Official Off Topic Discussion Thread #1

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Yeah,I guess it is for those who are into that kind of thing.

ballinouttacntrol

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 20, 2009
Eugene, Or
The other day an online friend was telling me she doubts I could find anything on her. I told her her address, date of birth, job, marital status and education history as well as pics. She thought just because her crap is private that I'd find nothing

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
That sounds like one of those background check websites..A few years ago a friend was showing off her use of one of them to me.She said she uses it when some of her friends meet new guys and they want to find out all they can about them....Personal privacy is dead.

FMA4ME

Probation Member
Probation Member
Aug 6, 2013
CA
If something comes up about you on the internet say through Google, that is wrong, there's no way to correct that is there?

Warborg

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2009
Austin, Texas
Yeah but unless someone knows more about you you are just Eddie.Its not like Facebook stupidity where some folks post what they are doing every waking moment of their lives and people who know them also know what they have and when they are not at home.
One of my wife's friends once posted on FB they were going on a cruise for two weeks and the house would be empty.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
One of my wife's friends once posted on FB they were going on a cruise for two weeks and the house would be empty.
Not smart unless they were laying a trap for someone.

FMA4ME

Probation Member
Probation Member
Aug 6, 2013
CA
Such as what?

It was a couple years ago since I've seen it, guess I should check again. Pretty embarrassing stuff, my guess is someone used my name. It said something about me being involved, not convicted.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
Legal steps
I figured it would be long and drawn out process. *smh*
Actually at the time, I thought it could a computer virus messing with my head.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store