Official Off Topic Discussion Thread #1

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
He was last spotted at a country music ho down.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Anyone hear about the tourists who are stranded in Mexico after a hurricane devastated the area? That sounds like a movie and a nightmare.

Chub_by

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jan 30, 2012
Europe
Scotland voted against independence :(

(Clarification: I'm a German living in Germany, profile is long story)

Evz jardini

Jardini
MFK Member
May 19, 2010
manchester /uk
Its just us boys this weekend my gf and daughter are away , can't decide weather to take my son to blue plannet aquarium , go karting or fishing :banghead::D

What you up to rocky ? I've got a second fx6 to set up tonight when I get chance lol :D

Sent from my Nexus 7 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

FMA4ME

Probation Member
Probation Member
Aug 6, 2013
CA
Its just us boys this weekend my gf and daughter are away , can't decide weather to take my son to blue plannet aquarium , go karting or fishing :banghead::D

What you up to rocky ? I've got a second fx6 to set up tonight when I get chance lol :D

Sent from my Nexus 7 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
Sweet!! Sounds like a great time coming Evz! A lot of fun things to choose from, what do you think your boy will pick?? Fx6??? You getting another tank!??
Im not sure what Im doin, it's finally cool enough to come out, Im sure Ill spend some time sitting outside a dressing room waiting for my gf :D

Spartacus

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 8, 2011
ft.myers,florida
Anyone hear about the tourists who are stranded in Mexico after a hurricane devastated the area? That sounds like a movie and a nightmare.
I used to be in a cult that moved there.Supposedly led by the returned Christ who is also every other deity you can think of including 'the lord of storms".He did not predict these storms btw. I now spend time warning people about these crazies.the 'rayel'cult.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store