Official Off Topic Discussion Thread #1

ballinouttacntrol

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 20, 2009
Eugene, Or
I just don't know why NO media or community leaders, politicians or basically ANYone speaking on camera isn't just saying "Hey, Step #1 to surviving an encounter with LEO:
"If a patrol officer rolls up & asks you to get out the middle of the street & over onto to the sidewalk,... DON'T GO OVER & LEAN INSIDE HIS CAR, PUNCH ON HIM & WRESTLE FOR HIS GUN."
Then things might go a little better.
Lol......that's AFTER the previous incident too. He's already stolen from that store and shoved the workers around. Then continuous to act asasine when the police roll up

he got what he deserved for being a punk. All I see on tv is "but we didn't get a jury trial or the prosecutor works for the police or there's eye witnesses that have varying accounts. So? We have a) store incident on tape b) blood in the car c) wounds on the officer d) blood drops 21 feet away from the car all the way to where he finally went down after incident had started at the car. Case over. LETS GO BURN DOWN THE CITY and walk around chanting hands up don't shoot! Haha

Rocky, uninstall it and reinstall

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

petspoiler

Piranha
MFK Member
Jan 7, 2011
rural Calif.
I dread all the repetitive news analysis on ferguson. they never come up with original thoughts.
On a sadder note, a house fire in our area trapped & killed an 11 yr-old boy this weekend. it was a real old wood house.

ballinouttacntrol

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 20, 2009
Eugene, Or
I dread all the repetitive news analysis on ferguson. they never come up with original thoughts.
On a sadder note, a house fire in our area trapped & killed an 11 yr-old boy this weekend. it was a real old wood house.
Horrible way to die. I hope smoke had him unconscious

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store