Any Wrestling Fans

pwmin

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Nov 26, 2007
CO via PA
www.myspace.com
I actually think it's sad...I wish they would give him a purpose and stick with it.

Seems strange that Mark Henry fought with Rusvai(sp)...now they are on the same side. Then Big Show fought with Rusvai(sp) and Mark Henry now he will be on their side...makes no sense.
I was saying I'm glad sarcastically. I think it's terrible. I used to love watching Show and Kane wrestle. I've been hoping a lot lately that they'll make him The Giant again with a nasty attitude. He can still put over talent that way and be a badass at the same time. They're booking Kane as a shell of his former self, too. You would have thought with See No Evil 2 that they would have promoted it by making him like the character, but nope, that's too good of an idea and simple for creative.

Warborg

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2009
Austin, Texas
Love it when WWE can't get it right. "New Day" showed up on Smackdown...even though it was said they would first show up on Raw. Smackdown will be shown on Friday.

SumoNinja

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 9, 2007
I'm Where I'm At
do you guys remember a middle eastern guy that came out some time after the 9-11 thing?

he was first introduced in a skit too, he had a friendly demeanor but you knew he was gonna be a bad guy. he had a manager who didn't speak English and would talk harshly and in a threatening manner to the camera, then the friendly looking wrestler would translate what the manager said. but his translation sounded like it would be the opposite of what the manager was saying. like after the manager was seemingly talking trash to americans and the camera in their language, the wrestler then would translate and say nice, peaceful, friendly things

I never seen the dude wrestle, don't know if anything came out of that guy

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Sounds like Muhamad Hassan and Khosrow Davari and their thinly veiled terrorist gimmick.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store