Any Wrestling Fans

ChrisP75

Exodon
MFK Member
May 26, 2013
Sacramento
I also had heard that they were thinking of making Smack down live like Raw, I think that would benefit it more then the schedule change.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

ballinouttacntrol

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 20, 2009
Eugene, Or
I also had heard that they were thinking of making Smack down live like Raw, I think that would benefit it more then the schedule change.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
Friday night is the lowest rated day of the week for television viewership period. You cant fight the fact. Both changes together would be great but switching days helps far more then live unless you're already a regular viewer

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

darth pike

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Apr 3, 2008
Korriban
I just DVR it and watch it later unless I'm actually home.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Yes, you and Krich watch ALOT of tv compared to most people I've met do youre kinda the exception and therefor disqualified..
I like how Eddie thinks he knows how much tv I watch...guess he gets that impression because I very often mention a potential good new show or program.

ballinouttacntrol

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 20, 2009
Eugene, Or
I like how Eddie thinks he knows how much tv I watch...guess he gets that impression because I very often mention a potential good new show or program.
Yeah....? Or what you say you watch? Lol, i dont assume anything or hang out with many people here....but you control the impression you give by what you chose to share with us. Stop posting about tv shows you're watching or have watched and id know no more about you then say....petspoiler or Ecoli? I know theyre into current events, no idea what media it's from or how much tv they watch

And ps, I've said it outright a few times that I'm impressed that you and Borg watch, check out and know about so many different shows! I'm a niche guy. When a preview comes on for another show i stop paying attention, you 2 seem to get drawn in.

It's usually months later before i even catch previews for something you guys were talking about

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Yeah....? Or what you say you watch? Lol, i dont assume anything
Yeah,and I watch mostly docs and very few weekly series,there are spans of days that go by that I won't even turn on the television but you sure seem to assume that I watch copious amounts of tv,not that it would be a big deal if I did,but I don't.I might get drawn in as you call it to certain previews because they catch my attention and look like something I might enjoy watching but few shows make that cut.

darth pike

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Apr 3, 2008
Korriban
Like movies, most tv show previews are better than the actual show.

Warborg

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2009
Austin, Texas
Friday night is the lowest rated day of the week for television viewership period. You cant fight the fact. Both changes together would be great but switching days helps far more then live unless you're already a regular viewer
And that's strange, normally Tuesday and Wednesday are the low days for me. Crappy shows...and I tend not to pay attention on those days.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store