Any Wrestling Fans

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Too bad he can't act. Seems like all he really wants is to get paid
He's a monster that Vince McMahon created,he's been pretty much kissing Brock's ass since he first laid eyes on him.Long before he left and went to the UFC he would travel to the different match towns in Vinnie Mac's private jet while everyone else flew with the airlines lol.Once Lesnar rose to the top of UFC and won the title,and became a real sports star it seemed he could get whatever he wants from Vince even more so.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Well,I don't know if he can act or not or if he wants to be next to The Rock but he's getting five million bucks a year to pretty much show up three or four nights out of the year....I ain't mad at him.
Bobby Lashley was almost in a similar position with McMahon but he didn't want to stick around.McMahon seems to be like that John DuPont wacko who was so in love with all those collegiate wrestlers.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Yeah he's definitely selling himself short being in TNA but they allow him to moonlight as a MMA fighter.Lol New Day,a faction like that has to have an entertaining front man and that guy dancing around in the suspenders seems to fit the bill nicely.They should film some more skits or just go ahead and bring them out.

darth pike

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Apr 3, 2008
Korriban
I happen to believe they become credible by showcasing and putting the belt on them, not the other way around. I mean Paige went from nobody to "she's good" in a moments notice.
Well, yes and no in Paige's account. She was a huge wrestling star in England before WWE lured her over here, and her mom was absolutely huge over there. So outside of the WWE, she already had credibility, and why the fans wanted her brought up through NXT really fast. But I do agree with you, even if they passed it from Nattie to AJ and back in a decent feud while the other girls got better would have worked too.

ballinouttacntrol

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 20, 2009
Eugene, Or
Do you think the average fan knew who paige was? Came out of no where for me. I dont even know where to watch NXT.

Why do they even bring in unpolished female wrestlers?

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store