New Life Spectrum VS Southern Delight (For cichlids)

FluffySackson

Gambusia
MFK Member
Aug 27, 2014
What do you think is the best cichlid staple? I feed mine NLS Thera A 3MM. The only store that sells Southern Delight near my area is 3 hours away, so I have no idea where else to buy it. (I've never used Southern Delight but hope to use it)

JRT8783

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 15, 2013
Minnesota
What do you think is the best cichlid staple? I feed mine NLS Thera A 3MM. The only store that sells Southern Delight near my area is 3 hours away, so I have no idea where else to buy it. (I've never used Southern Delight but hope to use it)
I have the Southern Delight large cichlid formula and although my jag really likes it, he doesn't color up as much on that as when he's eating his NLS thera a or large cichlid formula. The only food that really comes close to NLS, imo, when it comes to ingredients is Northfin. Haven't tried that yet but i have some on the way. I would stick with NLS as your staple... I was thinking of switching also but just didn't like the results of southern delight, so i just feed that occasionally along with freeze dried krill.

Sent from my LG-E980 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store