Jan 20, 2014
Dark Side of the Moon
bump eating market shrimp now

MarineMike

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 31, 2014
Southern California
Cool fish, I know you've been trying to sell this for a while. Most of us won't buy fish unless we know we can house it for life. Unless this is some other kind of Nile perch that I don't know about, this fish can grow to 6-8 get in length and several hundred pounds in the wild. It probably won't reach that size in captivity, but not many of us have tanks or ponds big enough for its eventual needs.

toolsforfish

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 20, 2014
Dark Side of the Moon
Cool fish, I know you've been trying to sell this for a while. Most of us won't buy fish unless we know we can house it for life. Unless this is some other kind of Nile perch that I don't know about, this fish can grow to 6-8 get in length and several hundred pounds in the wild. It probably won't reach that size in captivity, but not many of us have tanks or ponds big enough for its eventual needs.
not to be an mean. but i am looking for an individual who CAN house the fish and WOULD WANT to house the fish. obviously. And to add im not one of these people who would put a 3 foot silver aro or arapaima in a 5 foot tank and say that ok, thats inhuman. i am fairly knowledgeable about this fish, this fish would be best off in a BIIIGGG pond. thats the type of buyer im looking for. sorry your not it, but hey somebody is!

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store