so I found an 8x3x2 360 and will buy it

creepyoldguy

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jul 27, 2010
fishbelly
So I just got off the phone w the seller of a 360. Just thought I'd say I've finally found a tank I wanted. I'm pretty pumped to be back. It might not be up for a while until our basement t is finished but I'll have the tank in a few days

kno4te

MFK Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Dec 24, 2005
USA
Nice score! By the way I like ur name. I find it amusing and disturbing at the same time.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

decoy50

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jan 25, 2012
VA
Are you from the DC area? There is a tank on CL with those same dimensions. If so, great looking tank & good price too. If I had the space, I would've beaten you to it! haha

piranhaman00

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Sep 15, 2009
Wisconsin
Those are great dimensions.

Mr. Allgood

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Feb 16, 2012
Iowa
Don't count your chickens before they hatch, and NEVER post on a forum about a great deal that you plan to get. More than once people have posted on here about a great deal they were getting in a few days then some sneaky sob snatches it up from under them by either offering more money or pretending to be them, so just exercise caution online no matter how excited you are. :cool:

creepyoldguy

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jul 27, 2010
fishbelly
Don't count your chickens before they hatch, and NEVER post on a forum about a great deal that you plan to get. More than once people have posted on here about a great deal they were getting in a few days then some sneaky sob snatches it up from under them by either offering more money or pretending to be them, so just exercise caution online no matter how excited you are. :cool:
Lol good point. Just excited and it's been about 3 years since I had a nice tank. I guess if the seller is that big of a pick to do that, I would lose out but in the long run be happier for not dealing with them.

Sent from my SM-G900R7 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store