NLS Algaemax

xraycer

Arapaima
MFK Member
Sep 5, 2013
Southern NH USA
I just saw this on Kensfish. I'm really liking the ingredients list and plan on mixing this into my regular feeding schedule. I'm hoping they'll soon have larger sizes available than just the 125g and 250g

RD.

Gold Tier VIP
MFK Member
May 9, 2007
Northwest Canada
I've posted about this NLS product a few times over the past year. IMO nothing else currently on the market compares to the variety of aquatic based plant matter that's found in this food.

"Unlike most herbivore diets which rely on a single source of seaweed such as Kelp, each AlgaeMAX pellet contains a diverse range of aquatic vegetation including a whopping 9 types of algae and seaweed. These include:

•Chlorella Algae
•Chondrus crispus
•Eucheuma cottonii
•Kelp
•Red Seaweed
•Spinosum Seaweed
•Spirulina
•Ulva Seaweed
•Wakame Seaweed

AlgaeMAX pellets are also made using a new forming process that allows for increased nutrient content in each pellet."

Crude Analysis:

Crude Protein (min) - 32%
Crude Fat (min) - 5%
Crude Fiber (max) - 10%
Moisture (max) - 10%
Ash (max) - 9%

xraycer

Arapaima
MFK Member
Sep 5, 2013
Southern NH USA
I've posted about this NLS product a few times over the past year.
Really? I don't know how I managed to miss this since I'm on this forum like all the time.

I was getting ready to order the Omega 1 veggie pellets when I came across this and read the ingredients list. My CAs better not be spitting this out since I'll have 4.4 pounds of it LOL. Thanks for the info RD.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store