Very noob question.

DIDYSIS

Mantilla Stingray
MFK Member
Feb 9, 2012
West Jordan Utah
You likely might be able to keep it in that size of tank for life but sex will tell us more on how big it might get. But your tank will be good for a long while

Sent from the Monster Fish Keeping App

IsdaFish

Gambusia
MFK Member
Mar 9, 2010
Michigan
I picked her up. The guy I got it from said it was a female. Already started eating in my tank. Feeding on earthworms. I tried smelt wouldn't take it. Going to attempt tilapia and shrimp tommorow.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

ImageUploadedByMonsterAquariaNetwork1413864764.933256.jpg

DIDYSIS

Mantilla Stingray
MFK Member
Feb 9, 2012
West Jordan Utah
Stop thinking pellets and think shrimp and tilapia first. Pellets first will just not likely happen with any ray. Once you get the ray on other food then work on pellets

That's the problem. Previous owner only fed her earthworms and she's 3years old. Anymore tricks to get her to eat pellets?

IsdaFish

Gambusia
MFK Member
Mar 9, 2010
Michigan
Awesome! She eats smelt and raw shrimp. I just have to bury it in sand a little bit, so my other fish don't get it. Seems like she's having a hard time eating smelt and shrimp. She'll leaves it all chewed up then comes back.

DIDYSIS

Mantilla Stingray
MFK Member
Feb 9, 2012
West Jordan Utah
Sounds like your not cutting it small enough. Try smaller pieces.

Awesome! She eats smelt and raw shrimp. I just have to bury it in sand a little bit, so my other fish don't get it. Seems like she's having a hard time eating smelt and shrimp. She'll leaves it all chewed up then comes back.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store