Bad joke of the day

Chub_by

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jan 30, 2012
Europe
A large group of chicken walks in to a bar so the barkeeper says : " What's the special O-cajun?"

:D

cyberhog05

Gambusia
MFK Member
Jan 29, 2009
Western Montucky
A woman asks her husband for $10,000,the husband asks what for? Well I need a breast enlargement, the husband finally replies, handed her a roll of toilet paper. Puzzled the woman asks what do I do with this? The husband tells her to wipe her breast with it. Wipe my what?!?! she asks!!! The husband replies yes, look what the toilet paper did to your tush.

Signature

chefwill

Piranha
MFK Member
Dec 18, 2013
Jacksonville beach Florida
Nice! Here's one for you golfers.a husband and wife are golfing. The husband says " have to confess I had an affair with my Secretary"she doesn't say anything. Later on, she turns to him and says"I have to confess, I used to be a man"shocked he says"what!?! You used to be a man,,, and you've been hitting from the yellow tees all this time?"

Sent from my SGH-T999 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

FMA4ME

Probation Member
Probation Member
Aug 6, 2013
CA
Difference between inlaws and outlaws?

Outlaws are wanted

Lmao!! :D

This guy brings his classic car to a mechanic.
" It idles horribly and I don't know what to do, what's wrong with it?"
Mechanic says, "just crap in the carburetor."
The guy scratches his head and asks,
"How often do I gotta do that?"

chefwill

Piranha
MFK Member
Dec 18, 2013
Jacksonville beach Florida
A guy and his buddies are out golfing, a funeral procession goes past , he bows his head for a few minutes then takes his shot.his freind says"wow that was really respectful".he replies"I figured I owed it to her we were married 25 years"

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store