Korean Perch Questions

tydus

Piranha
MFK Member
Jul 11, 2007
California
What temps are you currently keeping yours in? I know they prefer cooler waters and have been kept in Warmer waters but would like to know everyone's experience. Is there anything else worth sharing pertaining to Korean perch? Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Scherzeri?....I keep mine with my datnoid grow outs so the water temps are pretty much tropical but one thing about them,young ones anyway,they are very sensitive to deteriorating water conditions.Ive had them come down with light fungal infections in seemingly good water but as soon as I did a water change it clears up almost immediately and the perch was back to normal.

tydus

Piranha
MFK Member
Jul 11, 2007
California
Scherzeri?....I keep mine with my datnoid grow outs so the water temps are pretty much tropical but one thing about them,young ones anyway,they are very sensitive to deteriorating water conditions.Ive had them come down with light fungal infections in seemingly good water but as soon as I did a water change it clears up almost immediately and the perch was back to normal.
Yep Siniperca Scherzeri. Thanks for the info. I'm looking to get one soon and I dropped my tank's temperature down to 80-81. How high is your temp?

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Not exactly sure and I'm not at home right now but I think my temps are about 78.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store