MFK in Everett/Seattle WA area?

hbluehunter

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jul 20, 2007
Lynnwood, Wa.
It was pretty cool the last one.. Some of the Oregon guys came up and we met at one guys house then hit up all the local lfs as a group.. Then i think they had a bbq at the end (i missed that part). It was nice to put a face to the name you see on here all the time.

JK47

Retired MFK Admin
MFK Member
Aug 4, 2008
Washington
It was pretty cool the last one.. Some of the Oregon guys came up and we met at one guys house then hit up all the local lfs as a group.. Then i think they had a bbq at the end (i missed that part). It was nice to put a face to the name you see on here all the time.
Yeah its been a while since we had a meet. Those were good times.

Oxydoras

Candiru
MFK Member
Jan 22, 2009
West Coast
I was running the fish room at Pet Pourii on the day of the meet, so I missed out on most of the festivities. I'm all in on another meet though. It's always good to be able to share some time with fellow hobbyists.

Dieselhybrid

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Mar 31, 2010
Here
I was running the fish room at Pet Pourii on the day of the meet, so I missed out on most of the festivities. I'm all in on another meet though. It's always good to be able to share some time with fellow hobbyists.
Pet pouri was the best fish store in the 425 growing up. That other store puppies and pets by the bridge to Snohomish was OK. The crazy guy with one eye named Ward used to rip people off!

Sent from my SM-N900T using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Keman

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 31, 2014
Auburn, wa
Auburn, South King County here.

Four tanks in he living room now.

125 (mine) in set-up stage waiting for eight rope fish.
55 Acrylic (Katie's) Ornate Bichir, Gar, Bala shark, and little fishes soon to eaten.
55 Glass (mine) community tank
35 Glass (mine) Chinese fire belly newts

Then there's a 20 glass in the 11yr old's room with an Orange Fantasy eel and some other smaller fishies
One more 20 in Stef's daughter's room with some fish in it...

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store