Annabelle

convict360

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Dec 9, 2013
Scotland
For any horror aficionados out there, have you seen Annabelle? I went tonight, its the same old stale scares that have been recycled since the early 2000's.

Seen adverts for "Horns", " Ouija" and "Babadooka", they look meh.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Babadooka?

that_fish_Guy

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Jul 29, 2013
CA
Never seen Annabelle nor will I go see it lol. I don't mess with horror movies involving demons or the paranormal etc. Nuh uhh not me lol. Annabelle is not fake it's based on a real account. Demonologist ed Warren and medium Loraine Warren handled that case back in the day in real life. Look up the real story of Annabelle the real story is even more scary. The real doll which is a raggedy Anne doll resides in the paranormal museum on Loraine warrens property to this day inside a locked glass box.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

SumoNinja

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 9, 2007
I'm Where I'm At
I caught a rerun of original nightmare on elm street

it's better than a lot of horror that is out now

convict360

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Dec 9, 2013
Scotland
Babadooka?
"The babadook" lol, my mistake.

Never seen Annabelle nor will I go see it lol. I don't mess with horror movies involving demons or the paranormal etc. Nuh uhh not me lol. Annabelle is not fake it's based on a real account. Demonologist ed Warren and medium Loraine Warren handled that case back in the day in real life. Look up the real story of Annabelle the real story is even more scary. The real doll which is a raggedy Anne doll resides in the paranormal museum on Loraine warrens property to this day inside a locked glass box.

Those two struck me as two frauds to be honest. Still messed up though, I wouldn't spend the night in their little occult museum!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Sent from my Nexus 5 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Warborg

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2009
Austin, Texas
I've only seen 1 or 2 horrors in the theaters. The behavior of the crowd is silly and stupid. Can't enjoy the movie.

Most nowdays are nearly the same.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
That's one of the reasons why I like to go to the movies at times when the least amount of people are there.

ehh

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 30, 2013
New Mexico
I'm a big horror fan. I'll watch it a few months. My gf can't watch horror movies so I'm forced to watch them alone at home when she's at work or in class haha.

I really enjoyed Sinister if you were looking for a good recent movie to watch.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

ballinouttacntrol

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 20, 2009
Eugene, Or
Wooohooo movie threads! The lounge is back on the right path. The best horror movie I've watched recently is paranormal activity:the marked one. Was much faster and hipper then the previous (i only watched the first 2). Decent twist at the end

Annabelle I'll watch when its on video just cuz. Real story though? I had no idea

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store