New 610 gallon stocking questions

swifty

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 13, 2013
California
My #1 vote is for a large SA community. Tetras, angels, geos, sevs, uaru, cories, plecos...there would be so much action in that tank. No chance of that getting boring.
This one honestly seems like the best one. Massive tanks tend to have massive fish, it's too common almost. Seeing a huge tank with that much fish in it would be pretty awesome. There'd be something new to see everyday with potential pairs breeding and whatnot.

That, and the fun it'd be to walk in your LFS, go to the species specific tank of tetra and corys you want and say "Bag them all".

ehh

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 30, 2013
New Mexico
This one honestly seems like the best one. Massive tanks tend to have massive fish, it's too common almost. Seeing a huge tank with that much fish in it would be pretty awesome. There'd be something new to see everyday with potential pairs breeding and whatnot.

That, and the fun it'd be to walk in your LFS, go to the species specific tank of tetra and corys you want and say "Bag them all".
I worked at a lfs and had a couple do that actually. It's is pretty cool haha

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Mythic Figment

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 27, 2012
Florida
Hey what do you guys think about a pike cichlid to the SA community? What are the most to least aggressive ones?
Almost all pikes are hyper aggressive, but that is because they are piscivores who instinctually attack other fish for food. Only a few dwarf pikes are "peaceful". If you get pike, their tankmates need to be as large or larger than them at all stages of age.

My #1 vote is for a large SA community. Tetras, angels, geos, sevs, uaru, cories, plecos...there would be so much action in that tank. No chance of that getting boring.
I like this too. Tons of activity, lots of colors and little risk of deaths with the calmer SAs. You could easily do 3-4 different species groups of geos with severum, festivum and angels in the upper levels. Uaru, chocolates, oscars and Aequidens acaras are good options too.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store