What do with terrible online fish seller

ragin_cajun

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Sep 8, 2013
South Louisiana
C'mon OP. The suspense is killin us here. Tell us what happened.

fishboi32

Feeder Fish
Nov 21, 2012
florida
Dont feel bad O.P mystery person is doing this to me as well...been over a month with no fish and no refund, its been one excuse after the other with empty promises. I finally blast him in a group. and he apologizes and makes promises that refund will be issued by a certain day and some fish are coming my way as a "Im sorry" from him....this was last friday....still nothing

Quo Vadis

Gambusia
MFK Member
Apr 12, 2014
Wisconsin
Well my fish arrived today, all look good except one DOA and another near death, from what looked to be picking on each other in the bag. He did include quite a few extras, packed them well, and the fish look to be quality, although he didn't have 4 of the species I ordered and said he will refund them. Assuming he goes through with the refund as promised it will be a good deal money wise, since I got 3 Pearsei, 3 Bocourti, 3 Regani (1 DOA), 3 Chico micros, 4 Amph Lyonsi, and 2 Gold Saum GT, all for $30 with shipping. So I am not unhappy, assuming the refund goes through for the fish I didn't get, but still a lot of hassle though... If you are curious who the seller is, the name has been mentioned on this thread a few times.

rodger

Polypterus
MFK Member
Apr 29, 2008
Kansas City
Good gosh, that is a lot of fish for the money!

SawickiB

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Feb 22, 2014
FL, United States
Yes it is, only 30$ for all of them? Mind just saying what the sellers name is? lol itd be easier that way.

Quo Vadis

Gambusia
MFK Member
Apr 12, 2014
Wisconsin
Well except for the GTs, which are around 4 inches, all the others are only .5-1.5 inches now, so they are tiny. He included 1 or 2 more than I ordered of each species and gave me $20 of free fish, which is why after my refund for the other fish I ordered the total will be so low. But if it is as hard to get a refund as it was to get the fish...

ragin_cajun

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Sep 8, 2013
South Louisiana
Pearsei, Bocourti, and Lyonsi grow fast. REAL fast. I had 3 1-2 inch Bocourti in my son's 75, in 2 months they'd outgrown the Zonatus in the tank with them. I had a Lyonsi in a tank with 4 inch Lyonsi, in a couple months he was easily the biggest fish in the tank. "They grow up so fast"

ragin_cajun

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Sep 8, 2013
South Louisiana
You have the 500-700 gallon tank now? Takes longer to get a tank like that in the house than you'd think

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store