Upcoming Movies and TV shows

SumoNinja

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 9, 2007
I'm Where I'm At
Z Nation spoiler

Ok, so I caught a rerun of the premiere. over all, I think it's kind of whack. they have a decent plot kind of. but i'm not really feeling it. I was annoyed by all the dumb things they did. especially shooting at zombies when there was no need to. like when the black guy and the other soldier were running from zombies and they went thru a prison-like door and shut it behind them, they started shooting the zombies through the door when they didn't need to. and at that camp the white dude jumps in the truck and as they're driving off he shoots zombies. and they find the school where they find the baby, there's a zombie laying on the ground under a chain linked gate door, they shoot it. why are they shooting at zombies when they don't need to. you'd think it's common sense to not waste ammo.

and the black guy goes after the baby? that was retarded. but what was more retarded was, the baby turns zombie out of the blue. they don't explain how it turned. but once it turned, it all of a sudden wasn't a baby that can't walk, no, it moves like a super gremlin baby now. reminded me of a face hugger from aliens

I don't think I can follow this show with this kind of stuff going on. I think the baby zombie was them trying to shock the audience, like an attention grabber for the premiere, which I understand, but the delivery was over the top.

my nephew said after seeing the premiere he cancelled the series recording on his dvr lol

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Matt Damon is said to be coming back to do another Bourne film....and so is Jeremy Renner.

Spartacus

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 8, 2011
ft.myers,florida
I've seen less then half of Smallville. I've watched all of season 2 of Arrow. All of agents of shield. I'm going to give Flash a try but will pass on Gotham.

Shield is not bad.after ep 2 of the strain-smooth round the bend.no thanks,just too stupid! SOA seems like a soap opera. Tosh.o is back.anyone heard if there will be a spinoff of true Blood?

piranhaman00

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Sep 15, 2009
Wisconsin
Anybody watch its always sunny in Philadelphia?

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Just got a chance to check out Sin City a Dame to Kill For and it was okay.Nowhere near as good as the first but movies are.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Anybody see the trailer for the upcoming movie called Tusk?

Warborg

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2009
Austin, Texas
The Dr. Strange movie is one step closer to being something that is for real. Marvel has set a release date of July 8th,2016. However as of yet, no actors or plot drawn up.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store