180 gallon glass tank, stand, canopy plus extras P/U only Orange County 92647

Status
Not open for further replies.

tbold

Exodon
MFK Member
Feb 6, 2014
United States
So I've had this set up sold at least 3 times, only for people to back out once they arrive after realizing how heavy it is...despite the repeated warnings I sent that it will take at least 4 guys and a sturdy truck to haul it away. So PLEASE, consider this carefully before contacting me. This is a killer deal, I need it gone as I am moving on to other things.

This is a 180 gallon, 6x2x2 set up with black, 4-door stand and matching lift up canopy. The glass is 5/8" thick and the bottom is drilled with four 3" holes for plumbing, including the built-in overflow box. This tank is HEAVY, weighs about 300 lbs empty, and it is very sturdy and clear, only 1 hairline scratch on the front left that isn't noticeable at all.

There is also a pane of thick glass on the top of the tank in the middle, perfect for holding light fixtures and air pumps. Also included are 3 powerheads, a 300W heater, decor, and the air pump + a flexible 4 ft bubble wand. I have two 1600 lumen LED light fixtures as well, the image below has only 1 of them turned on and sitting on that pane of glass, they are BRIGHT.

I had my system running on 3 XP3 canisters but you can fit a very sizeable sump underneath as well.

I am asking $450 obo, make me a reasonable offer and bring your friends and a truck or U-Haul.

photo 1 (1).JPGphoto 1.JPGphoto 2 (1).JPGphoto 2.JPGphoto 5.JPGphoto 2.JPGphoto 1.JPGTank.JPG

photo 1 (1).JPG

photo 1.JPG

photo 2 (1).JPG

photo 2.JPG

photo 5.JPG

photo 2.JPG

photo 1.JPG

Tank.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com