New Native Wet Pets

Aquaculture Tyler

Gambusia
MFK Member
Apr 8, 2013
Alamosa Colorado
I know! Just wanted to share a father and son moment and you have the know-it-alls spewing their BS, unasked for wisdom.....I may have only joined MFK a year ago but I'm not a noob
I agree that's how this website is you can't share anything without someone making a stupid aquarium size comment that's why I don't post on here often.

Sent from my iPad using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Montelboom

Plecostomus
MFK Member
May 20, 2014
Maryland
I agree that's how this website is you can't share anything without someone making a stupid aquarium size comment that's why I don't post on here often.

Sent from my iPad using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
I just try to answer the question without straying off topic usually

Sent from my SCH-R830C

xraycer

Arapaima
MFK Member
Sep 5, 2013
Southern NH USA
Dang your fish took pellets fast and nice fish. It's nice everyone and a while to put a couple feeders and you and your son watch completely destroy them
I'm guessing the smb took to pellets right away due to it being so young......and always hungry.

FishLips2000

Feeder Fish
Sep 29, 2014
St. Louis
If you really want your pumpkinseed to be happy, he's going to need at least 300 gallons, a flatscreen TV with an automatic timer to watch The Price is Right every morning & bi-weekly gill massages...

xraycer

Arapaima
MFK Member
Sep 5, 2013
Southern NH USA
If you really want your pumpkinseed to be happy, he's going to need at least 300 gallons, a flatscreen TV with an automatic timer to watch The Price is Right every morning & bi-weekly gill massages...
LOL.....so true

predatorkeeper87

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Sep 8, 2014
pennsylvania
and his own G6.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store