Official 2014/2015 NFL Discussion Thread

ballinouttacntrol

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 20, 2009
Eugene, Or
As of right now? Yea...SF and the Cards are out playing them.

Also, I don't expect the Browns to last much longer and guess them to be last in their division. But it's still too early, nothing is for sure.
How is SF outplaying Seattle? Is this a power rankings or an educated guess? You think the cards with ONLY 2 game lead and 2 match ups against Seattle coming up will still win out in the end? The cards have yet to run the gauntlet, they have match ups with SF, SEAx2, DALLAS, KC. Maybe they get into the playoffs but theyre coming back down to the pack

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Dieselhybrid

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Mar 31, 2010
Here
Cards will get knocked down a peg once division picks up. Seattle is a team of momentum, they'll either get on a roll with Carolina or continue to struggle, I see them making the playoffs possibly wildcard. Can't see how SF is out playing them though. We'll see once they match up. All About who gels at the right time. If you peak early you have to sustain it. I don't see cards doing that.

Warborg

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2009
Austin, Texas
SF has an easier schedule. They should breeze by the next 4 teams. True both Cards and Seahawks have it harder but Cards have lost only to the top team(Denver).

pops

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
Nov 24, 2013
WA
I agree with the SF thing, I do not think they as good as folks think they are. Same for SD, my team.

pops

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
Nov 24, 2013
WA
Ok I have to ask on last nights game,

1. was that a fumble?
2. was that a def hold on the pass interception.

I did not see it that way for myself, just curious.

pops

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
Nov 24, 2013
WA
both involved a turn over of the ball,, if you watched the game, whats your opinion.

pops

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
Nov 24, 2013
WA
just strikes me funny, on the fumble announcers and there annalist said yup that's a fumble, ball was moving before the for arm hit, over turned by the new york replay team. on the interception they showed what was suppose to be the hold. announcers said nothing. not one way or the other, just nothing. this game put on by the NFL, payed for by the NFL, on the NFL channel. and new york replay team by the NFL.

tell me i am wrong. I want to be wrong.

Bderick67

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 18, 2006
Colorado
not going to jump on the bad call parade.
looks to me your joining the parade.

IMO, the forearm is clearly down. Don't see how anybody could view that as a fumble.

The holding call was no worse then the one against the Broncos, that gave SD a first and goal at the 4. Leading to SD's 2nd thouchdown.

On another note that was a CBS broadcast also televised on NFL network. Also the second time this year the "expert" anylist, Mike Carey has blown the obvious call.

ballinouttacntrol

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 20, 2009
Eugene, Or
I didnt watch the game that closely and I'm glad i didnt. My conscience is free of analyzing plays from a day prior. SD lost to a superior team, better luck next time

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Aquanero

Global Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Feb 16, 2009
New Jersey
Here's my picks.

DENVER (-7.5) over San Diego

Houston (-1.5) over TENNESSEE
Miami (-5.5) over JACKSONVILLE
Baltimore (+1.5) over CINCINNATI
Seattle (-4.5) over CAROLINA
Buffalo (+2.5) over NY JETS
St. Louis (+6.5) over KANSAS CITY
NEW ENGLAND (-6.5) over Chicago
TAMPA BAY (-2.5) over Minnesota
ARIZONA (-2.5) over Philadelphia
Indianapolis (-2.5) over PITTSBURGH
CLEVELAND (-6.5) over Oakland
Green Bay (+1.5) over NEW ORLEANS
Detroit (-3.5) over ATLANTA

DALLAS (-9.5) over Washington
Im going to stick with these picks, it's going to be a tough week against the spread IMO.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store