Which fish?

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
That's the only time it did seem to move..I had one years ago when I was just getting into the hobby and it would not move untill feeders were dropped in to the tank....One night a mouse fell into the tank while I was asleep and when I came down in the morning to check on the wolf I was greeted by the mouse's butt end and tail sticking out of his mouth......Payara,now you're talking.

Bderick67

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 18, 2006
Colorado
A lot more rewarding raising a black aro from baby to adulthood then a silver aro.

1bigdovii

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Mar 1, 2012
Virginia
I have a about 11 in common wolffish i need to find a home for he got beat up a while.back and has been stuck in my small hosp. tank since. He is healed and fine just needs home. If your interested hes free to good home.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Chitala Ornata Mama

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 16, 2012
Phoenix
I have a about 11 in common wolffish i need to find a home for he got beat up a while.back and has been stuck in my small hosp. tank since. He is healed and fine just needs home. If your interested hes free to good home.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
I'm on my phone, so I can't see your location, but that is a dream fish of mine.

Sent from my ADR6300 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Jdj211

Candiru
MFK Member
Jan 11, 2012
Pennsylvania, USA
So it sounds like a common wolf fish is easy to take care of at least. What kind of payara would be best for me? I'll be keeping it in a 3x2x2 90 gallon. I was thinking 2 or 3 scombs maybe? How big do tats get?

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Deubie Doo

Gambusia
MFK Member
Mar 18, 2012
Rootstown, Ohio
www.facebook.com
aros are always hungery and can bully other fish aaround. The tiger fish is gard to wix with other fish and can just kill them for no reasons. wolfs dont move alot and are really aggressive but fed good normaly wont mess with other fish. if its a solo tank then there all good, just matters what you look for in a fish.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store