Man goes to jail for peeing on Alamo object

lp85253

Polypterus
MFK Member
Mar 12, 2009
Ya they had 4 charges but one was indecent exposure and they wanted to get him with a felony and would have required him to register. A 21 year old college student could have his life ruined if he didnt have a good lawyer
that's the part that gets me...HE ISN'T a sex offender but they want to mutilate that law to over prosecute from what I can tell...the guy deserves to spend a few weeks in jail and maybe have to clean up the grounds for a couple of months ,but that sex offender thing...REALLY?

ballinouttacntrol

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 20, 2009
Eugene, Or
I don't think peeing on a bar deserves jail time. Small fine or community service. You wanna tie up a holding cell and give meals for peeing????

BuffaloPolypteridae

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 5, 2013
Buffalo
Can't think of one leftist group burning flags since the 60's? LoL, if you say so. Don't get out much?
Well you obviously couldn't name any, so my point stands. I get out, its not like people are constantly burning flags all over the place. I was at the occupy camps of a few different cities, nobody was burning flags. I was at the million mask march in DC, nobody was burning flags. Go ahead, if you can find a leftist group that's done that lately tell me about it

Who said something about suicide,did I miss something?
Self immolation is setting ones self on fire, usually with the intent of dying in the act. Pretty sure that counts as suicide

There should for sure be different degrees of indecent exposure, peeing on the side of a bar probably at night isn't even close to being that scumbag in a park wearing nothing but a trenchcoat

Sent from my XT1080 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Okay gotcha on the suicide,I was wondering what you were referring to and I totally missed that.

petspoiler

Piranha
MFK Member
Jan 7, 2011
rural Calif.
Googling this alamo pee crime, info includes:

He is now 23 yrs old.
His act occurred "about 9:25 p.m. on a Saturday in April 2012". (do the math)
"A clearly drunk Athens made "the motions of putting his penis back in his pants"; later, "a puddle..... was spotted near where Athens had been standing." (OFFICERS REPORT: he had bloodshot eyes, odor of intoxicants, when asked to stand up he was unsteady on his feet and almost fell to the ground,... )
Authorities initially charged Athens with public intoxication and public urination, both Class C misdemeanor offenses.
Athens pleaded guilty to felony criminal mischief in February in exchange for a deal that capped his possible punishment at 18 months.

wow :-o
This guy's lawyer must be the DA/prosecutor. Lol.
started with misdemeanor and worked up to a felony.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
I wonder how much he paid for the lawyer or maybe he had a public defender.

petspoiler

Piranha
MFK Member
Jan 7, 2011
rural Calif.
I don't know..guessing pub def. pretty scarey, thinking of my grandkids and how stupid a 21 yr old can act.

lp85253

Polypterus
MFK Member
Mar 12, 2009
Sometimes pleeing to a felony gets you less jail time....it's a trade off ,, they can mess with you afterward( housing ,tougher on repeat stupidity)....felons often find out after the plea that they should have held out for MORE jail time..(and a misdemeanor)..when they can't get a job or apartment

petspoiler

Piranha
MFK Member
Jan 7, 2011
rural Calif.
yes, the news indicated he pled guilty to felony for an 18 month sentence, avoiding possible 2 yrs.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
That's rough,a pretty steep price to pay for the crime but I have trouble mustering up much pity.Maybe I'm a little too patriotic.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store