Annabelle

convict360

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Dec 9, 2013
Scotland
I'll check out Sinister for sure. I never sleep when I've watched horrors, I'll never learn!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

pwmin

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Nov 26, 2007
CO via PA
www.myspace.com
Looks like a horrible cheesy movie. Not a horror fan typically especially overly gory stuff. Really excited to watch See No Evil 2, just haven't had the time yet.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

convict360

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Dec 9, 2013
Scotland
That film "Ouija" looks dodgy, only because anyone that's used a ouija board in real life, knows how messed up they are

Warborg

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2009
Austin, Texas
That film "Ouija" looks dodgy, only because anyone that's used a ouija board in real life, knows how messed up they are

I heard bad things about people that play with them. I also heard that practicing witches don't even mess with them.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
What about tusk? Its supposed to be horror haha. anyone seen it?
I haven't seen it but I did mention it in the upcoming movie thread a whe ago.I haven't even seen it being shown anywhere.
That film "Ouija" looks dodgy, only because anyone that's used a ouija board in real life, knows how messed up they are.
What do you mean when you say they are messed up?

convict360

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Dec 9, 2013
Scotland
What do you mean when you say they are messed up?[/QUOTE]

I mean, they're just really freaky. I wouldn't expect everyone to believe it, but there's so many stories in my family of people using ouija boards, then poltergeist activity and stuff happening; that its enough for me to avoid them full stop lol.

I'm an atheist as well, and don't have any ghost stories, before I get accused of anything lol.

The story that sticks in my mind was my mum, my gran and another person using the board at a caravan, when the overhead lockers flew open and slammed shut. There's more too, like it spelling out dead family member names and information about them, I guess the latter could be attributed to suggestion though.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Interesting,I have played with the game as a kid years ago and got nothing out of it.The game that I had must have been from a bad batch at the Parker Brothers factory.

convict360

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Dec 9, 2013
Scotland
Interesting,I have played with the game as a kid years ago and got nothing out of it.The game that I had must have been from a bad batch at the Parker Brothers factory.
Lol, I dare you to play it now ;)

arowanafinatic

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 22, 2014
Brampton, Ontario
Watch don't move is a short film on YouTube pretty good, other good movies are hell raiser 1 and 2, grave encounters I heard was pretty good kind of a snuff movie

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store