Post your artwork people !!!!!!!!!!

Evz jardini

Jardini
MFK Member
May 19, 2010
manchester /uk
Nice work :thumbup::cool: love that galaxy water colour looks great :)

Sent from my Nexus 7 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

heatherbeast

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jan 3, 2009
Atlanta, GA
heatherbeast.deviantart.com
My offering for this month's Halloween-themed art trade. :)

Several of the classic Hollywood monsters get a fishy makeover!! Vampire Tetra, the Wolf(fish)man, and the Frankenstein ]V[onster Electric Eel all wish you a frightful Friday!!

View attachment 1044814

View attachment 1044815

Evz jardini

Jardini
MFK Member
May 19, 2010
manchester /uk
And I was the lucky one to receive it :) thanks heather its amazing I love it , ill get it framed up and on my wall next to my tanks :)

MrHumphries

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 24, 2014
Canada
Do you guys think, the owners of the site would care if i made up a Tee Design for the site.. kinda for fun?. I don't wanna step on any toes?....

Don

heatherbeast

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jan 3, 2009
Atlanta, GA
Derivative works would be fine, I think. I do not think that you would be able to make any sort of /product/ with the logo, though. If people HAPPEN to take your design and put it on a shirt that's their business, but you would not be able to offer a /shirt/ bearing any design that uses the MFK logo.

That is my guess, but Rule #1 remains: ASK FIRST!!!!!!!! Things are particularly sensitive because of the continuing(?) lawsuit with Monster beverages. Be very clear what your intent is with the project. I recall some project with the Cichla folks running afoul of the site admin, but I do not recall the details of what they were proposing or how far they got with the images that caused the site admin to nix it.

MrHumphries

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 24, 2014
Canada
Derivative works would be fine, I think. I do not think that you would be able to make any sort of /product/ with the logo, though. If people HAPPEN to take your design and put it on a shirt that's their business, but you would not be able to offer a /shirt/ bearing any design that uses the MFK logo.

That is my guess, but Rule #1 remains: ASK FIRST!!!!!!!! Things are particularly sensitive because of the continuing(?) lawsuit with Monster beverages. Be very clear what your intent is with the project. I recall some project with the Cichla folks running afoul of the site admin, but I do not recall the details of what they were proposing or how far they got with the images that caused the site admin to nix it.
I have since this post done some research, I was unaware of the lawsuit.. If i made a shirt design, it would be purely for fun with no intent to make it a product, unless i was given the okay too.. I would love to design a new logo if they intended on doing so... And i would do it for FREE!, just to spite the corps.. it's the design part of my biz i love the most, I hate printing shirts LOL.. and for the record, Monster energy is way off. their logo looks nothing theirs MFKs.. Just another corp bully with to much time and money on their hands.. Trying to make an example from a small company!..SICK and SAD!.

Oh an other thing, Maybe the hebrew's should sue Monster energy, because they stole their design from their language.. WHAT A JOKE monster is.. Hypocrites!!!!!!

heatherbeast

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jan 3, 2009
Atlanta, GA
666, hah!

I wonder if Coca-Cola's purchase of Monster's parent company, Hansen Beverages, will mean that the lawsuit will just kind of linger and go away? Coca-Cola seems to have better sense about this sort of thing, yannow? (I can hope anyway!)

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store