HELLO FROM ANNANDALE, VA

1BadMarine

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 29, 2014
Ridgefield, WA
Well, my name is Ray and I live in Annandale, VA. I've been a member of Capital Cichlids for a while, but I think this form would fit best with the type of fish I keep.

Ray

180, 125, 90, 75, 55, (2) 40b, 29

johnnytaboo

Fire Eel
MFK Member
May 4, 2005
MD, DC, VA
Glad you made it over to this site. I was born and raised in Annandale!

What type of fish is it that you keep? I'd love to know your stock list, especially since we have a similar collection of aquariums.

- John

Zion and Cichlids is all

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Apr 5, 2012
Baltimore,MD
Welcome Ray
I been trying to get a few of us to join MFK but a lot of us just stay with CCA. Can't wait to see some pictures on here from your collection. How is the flowerhorn and red devil project coming along?

1BadMarine

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 29, 2014
Ridgefield, WA
Glad you made it over to this site. I was born and raised in Annandale!

What type of fish is it that you keep? I'd love to know your stock list, especially since we have a similar collection of aquariums.

- John
180 - (2) Bullhead Catfish (8" and 6"), Pair of Dovii (male 6.5" female 4"), 8" Male Parachromis Managuense, 5" Male Parachromis Friedrichsthalii, 5" Male Hogaboomorum, (2) Ocellaris Peacock Bass (both 5"), 4" male Bristlenose Pleco L-180, 4" Three Beacon Pleco L-91 and the monster 8" Spotted Royal Pleco L-330

125 - 8" Geophagus Brasiliensis, 4" Rio Mag Umbee, 2" Rio Mag Umbee, (3) 3" Dovii, (2) 4" Red Tail Catfish, 5" Lima Shovelnose Catfish, 5" Leopard Sailfin Pleco L-83, 3" Marble Bristlenose Pleco

90 - empty for right now

75 - (4) random African Cichlids 3"-4", (2) 3" Parachromis Managuense, 3" Parachromis Loisellei, 3" Parachromis Friedrichstali, 5" Red Frontosa, 4" Kigoma Frontosa, 4" Flying Pleco L-235, 3" Big White Spot Pleco L-142, 4" Leopard Sailfin Pleco L-83

55 - 5" Parachromis Friedrichstali, 5" Parachromis Loisellei, (2) 3" Emperor Pleco L-204, (2) 3" Bristlenose Pleco L-180, a bunch of Synodontis Catfish (all species), 3" Raphael Catfish, 3" Albino Bristlenose Pleco and (just added yesterday (2) 6" Red Tail Barracuda

I also have a 6" Red Devil that has paired up with my 6" Flowerhorn, (5) Temensis Peacock Bass fry, (5) Bloodthroat Cichlids, a bunch of Cory Cats (all kinds)

It's a bunch of stuff. I like to keep a mixed bag...

johnnytaboo

Fire Eel
MFK Member
May 4, 2005
MD, DC, VA
Nice collection! Any of the fry/grow-outs results of your pairings, or did you purchase them as babies?

Also, did you purchase the bullheads, or collect them locally? I ask because my 144 is currently empty (minus the dozen feeder goldfish I have in there to maintain the cycle) and I've been thinking about starting a native fish tank.

1BadMarine

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 29, 2014
Ridgefield, WA
Nice collection! Any of the fry/grow-outs results of your pairings, or did you purchase them as babies?

Also, did you purchase the bullheads, or collect them locally? I ask because my 144 is currently empty (minus the dozen feeder goldfish I have in there to maintain the cycle) and I've been thinking about starting a native fish tank.
I purchased all of my fry. My pairs haven't figured out how to not eat their eggs.

I got them when I bought a tank.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store