My new goal in fishkeeping!!!

Rivers2k

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Dec 27, 2011
NY
It's great and interesting that you guys are on board with this goal.I thought that it was one of the main goals of fishkeeping all along.It has been with me anyhow.
It should be but it is easy to get caught up in wanting a new fish because there are so many cool fish out there and never enough tank space. That is why you see so many over crowded tanks or people swapping out stock every few months. And sadly why so many people have fish that are not compatible together. Its easy to fall into fish ADD.

ss720

Gambusia
MFK Member
Nov 20, 2005
Norway
Good luck, I just realized that no matter what type of tank I have or fish, there will always be something else I want.

And when I get that, I want something else.
If I had the money and space, I'd probably be tank hoarder.

Sent from my iPad using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Mrs. Nicky

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 3, 2014
Norfolk, Va
That is very true. Im just gonna keep what I have and love it!

***125 GALLON: 1 Red Devil, 1 Jack Dempsey and 1 Green Terror.
60 GALLON: 1 Vieja Syn and 1 Flowerhorn.***

NeonFlux

Candiru
MFK Member
Mar 11, 2010
Los Angeles
Great goal.. one of my ultimate goals in fish keeping is to keep all of mine in top shape, healthy, strong, and having them grow to full potential adult sizes. All of my fish are still babies that can get huge.

justarn

Arapaima
MFK Member
May 24, 2011
Kent UK
That is very true. Im just gonna keep what I have and love it!

sorry but you probably cant/wont, the rd will likely kill the other two then the flowerhorn will prob kill the vieja aswell as all these fish mature.

Mrs. Nicky

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 3, 2014
Norfolk, Va
sorry but you probably cant/wont, the rd will likely kill the other two then the flowerhorn will prob kill the vieja aswell as all these fish mature.
What is your opinion on how I should stock the tanks I have with my current fish? I think my flower and vieja have paired up. They are always together.

Crazy mike

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Sep 22, 2012
Vacaville,California
Agreed a 125 is likely going to belong to the red devil especially of its a male. No vieja species can stay in a 60 for life. I suggest leaving fh in 60 and either rehoming the rd or everything else once it decides to get murderous

Sent from my iPod touch using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Mrs. Nicky

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 3, 2014
Norfolk, Va
Could I put the green terror and jack dempsey in the 60? The red devil is my pride and joy. I just love the bright orange. So he can have the 125. Although I would prefer to have a pair of devils in the 125.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store