NFL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dieselhybrid

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Mar 31, 2010
Here
I think the niners will compete and win 10+ games. I just don't think they have the mental toughness to perform in crunch plays in the clutch. I don't think Kap has it in him to take them all of the way, I see him making unforced errors and bad decisions when it matters most.

I saw him wasted in Vegas 3 times last summer and 2 times this summer (I work there regularly and a buddy manages The light group so I visit a lot of nightclubs). I know that doesn't mean anything but I can't help letting it skew my perception of him. Not that offseason matters that much but seeing him sloppy like that makes me question if he has the same dedication as some other QB's in the league. He's definitely as talented as any QB.
They've gotten close and failed two years straight. With the Hawks on a major high and enthused in the same division I can't help but think the niners missed their window for a superbowl with this group and are questioning their identity. That kind of heartbreak is demoralizing. This season will show what they are made of, a serious gut check. They need to win it all this year, anything else will be viewed as failure by themselves, their fans, and the media.

somewhat biased opinion from a 30 year Seahawk fan.

pops

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
Nov 24, 2013
WA
Sidney has wings to sell, Seattle be fine. As for SF, kaperdick is a punk, He going to get crushed this season IMHO.

JK47

Retired MFK Admin
MFK Member
Aug 4, 2008
Washington
Sidney has wings to sell, Seattle be fine. As for SF, kaperdick is a punk, He going to get crushed this season IMHO.
I see Sherman is rubbing off on his sorry fanbase. Classy....... SF has done nothing but improve in the off season/address needs. Lets not forget the all mighty seahawks won but were not but one play away from losing in their own house. SF isnt as lowly as you Seahawk fans seem to rank us. One of us was going to take out Denver last year. Congrats on it being the hawks but grow up with the names on a fish keeping site...

It's all on the line this season... and I cannot wait! NFC West is LEGIT.

ballinouttacntrol

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 20, 2009
Eugene, Or
I see Sherman is rubbing off on his sorry fanbase. Classy....... SF has done nothing but improve in the off season/address needs. Lets not forget the all mighty seahawks won but were not but one play away from losing in their own house. SF isnt as lowly as you Seahawk fans seem to rank us. One of us was going to take out Denver last year. Congrats on it being the hawks but grow up with the names on a fish keeping site...

I was wondering when you chime in. I felt like Leonidas taking on hoards and hoards of immortals....and i don't even like the 49ers. lol.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Dieselhybrid

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Mar 31, 2010
Here

NFC West easily the best division in football. Three 10 win teams last year.

JK we're just still bitter from you guys pounding us for the last 15 years lol

Sent from my SM-N900T using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

darth pike

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Apr 3, 2008
Korriban
Hey, I said I can see SC being rated higher than the Seahawks in the preseason poll. And everyone knows how much I loathe the 49'ers.

JK47

Retired MFK Admin
MFK Member
Aug 4, 2008
Washington
I was wondering when you chime in. I felt like Leonidas taking on hoards and hoards of immortals....and i don't even like the 49ers. lol.

LOL for real.. I like the way you were thinking through your post though. Emotion out of it most any team fan should see the off season improvement, on an already tough team. This is going to be an interesting year!

ballinouttacntrol

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 20, 2009
Eugene, Or
Hey, I said I can see SC being rated higher than the Seahawks in the preseason poll. And everyone knows how much I loathe the 49'ers.
True you did. I forgot how strong the 49ers hate on this thread was. Seattle practically stayed pat while SF and Denver made upgrades on paper. I'm thrilled to see Denver be regularly tested this year by having to go through the NFC west in the reg season. Elway has added some rough riders to break the stigma and ole Mega head will be more hungry then ever. Can the season just start now?

Sparty start saving up for your stafford jersey. You're going to look great in blue and silver

Aquanero

Global Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Feb 16, 2009
New Jersey
No 9ers hate here. I like them (unless they're playing the GIANTS). I think they will be even better this year. I may not always pick them but that has nothing to do with liking them or not. Last year I thought Seattle was the better team and picked them to take it all before the start of last season if you remember. This is a different year and I have no such Nostradamus like predictions. I'm looking foward to seeing some great Football.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store