Wharf Aquatics road trip

rayrayray

Gambusia
MFK Member
Mar 16, 2009
uk
Popped up wharf today to ask Richard what all this sex aid business was about and found him standing out side on his break ,couldnt resist taking this pic,
think he's taking it a little far now!!!!

_77658920_92a9b88a-f42a-4e9c-afb6-4a374684cec2.jpg

MHDevelopments

Polypterus
MFK Member
May 13, 2014
Suffolk
www.m-h-developments.co.uk
Popped up wharf today to ask Richard what all this sex aid business was about and found him standing out side on his break ,couldnt resist taking this pic,
LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Well they do say sex sells don't they, it'll certainly stop traffic and boost sales!!

Excellent Giles, excellent mate

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

doyboy

Gambusia
MFK Member
Jul 12, 2010
essex uk
Pmsl I'm just pleased we didn't join in on his "lunch" rubber plays havoc with my skin :eek:

Sent from my SM-G900F using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

aquaman45

Aimara
MFK Member
Jan 6, 2009
England
LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Well they do say sex sells don't they, it'll certainly stop traffic and boost sales!!

Excellent Giles, excellent mate

Pmsl I'm just pleased we didn't join in on his "lunch" rubber plays havoc with my skin :eek:

Sent from my SM-G900F using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
Ha ha ha ha!! FANTASTIC!! I can't believe the lengths you guys will go too to damage my reputation..LOL!!! Obviously this isn't me you all understand, ha ha ha!! honestly this is insane! I wouldn't be seen dead in a pair of wellies like those!

Cheers Giles.

MHDevelopments

Polypterus
MFK Member
May 13, 2014
Suffolk
www.m-h-developments.co.uk
Ha ha ha ha!! FANTASTIC!! I can't believe the lengths you guys will go too to damage my reputation..LOL!!! Obviously this isn't me you all understand, ha ha ha!! honestly this is insane! I wouldn't be seen dead in a pair of wellies like those!

Cheers Giles.
Credit where credit is due Richard ;)

Surely it's good to be spoken about and have Wharf's good name bumped up to the top of the thread list as often as poss, no matter what the subject lol!!!

All in good humour tho you must understand, this won't develop into an Aquaman hate thread!

My warmest regards, Mike

rayrayray

Gambusia
MFK Member
Mar 16, 2009
uk

Cheers Giles.
Hahaha..thought you would like that Richard!
to be fair the wellies are a dead give away it's not you!..i know you always wear red ones when you have your suit on so you are easy recognisable !!:ROFL:

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store