MMA News and Notes

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Could be,I remember him saying it but I could have gotten the order wrong.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Just got finished watching Bellator,turns out I didn't have to DVR it as it was offered on demand.Pretty good show,Lashley pretty much laid on his previously unbeaten guy and pounded away at him until the ref saw enough,the light heavyweight champ whose name I can't remember but he had King Mo counting sheep from a spinning backfist when they fought survived the first two rounds of his match and wore his man down and finished with a RNC....What's up with Rohnda Rousey and this "Four Horsewomen"?

SumoNinja

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 9, 2007
I'm Where I'm At
this girl, Bethe Correira has beaten two of the four horsewomen in the ufc. she got a man face but has one of the top 3 bootays in the women's division. been calling out rousey, but if they do fight rousey's gonna annihilate her.

IncomparableEnlightenedAgama.gif

iS83TLLeGCUkG.gif

IncomparableEnlightenedAgama.gif

iS83TLLeGCUkG.gif

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
She got a man face lmao!...love her lightsaber routine.

SumoNinja

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 9, 2007
I'm Where I'm At
this is the third horsewoman who is still fighting amateur, got ko'd couple months or so ago. but she's got the most potential out of the other 3 girls riding ronda's coat tail. she's got a solid judo background like ronda

@ 1:36

[video=youtube;6ouU86todIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ouU86todIA[/video]

bottles

Polypterus
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2007
canada
I was surprised that Mendes hung in there after getting KO'd after the bell by Aldo. I don't think that it was cheap, just that nobody could hear the bell in the arena. That was an amazing fight. I don't see McGregor getting past either guy.

Just a reminder that Lyoto drinks pee... even if its not his own.

[video=youtube;6n-ZTNF9upk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6n-ZTNF9upk[/video]

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Okay,so what was the point in doing that?..Since there was no translation I didn't get it...

bottles

Polypterus
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2007
canada
Lyoto is known for drinking pee and in the description on the youtube page, this show is comparable to Jackass. It's just a stupid stunt more than anything.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Yeah...I very well agree lol.However I do recall one of Floyd Mayweather's past opponents drinking his own urine as part of his training regimen in preparing to fight Floyd.His name escapes me but he was Mexican and it was a few years ago.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store