Pharaoh

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MFK Member
Feb 18, 2008
Indianapolis
spoiler,....

something is going on with rick. he got that crazy look in his eyes. when he had his piece pointed at the cop I seriously felt for a moment there that rick was gonna execute the guy. that would've been so dope if he did.

and rick got vetoed twice by daryl. I wonder what rick is thinking as they voted against his idea. and that was a horrible fight scene with the cop and daryl. a little disappointed daryl was getting handled a bit

2 gripes for this episode: one is, why are they so trusting upon meeting new people and getting emotional with them?? seriously? after the gov? after the termites battle like a week ago?? I can't be the only one that saw it coming when sasha got knocked out right? lol at someone getting knocked out on a window that didn't even break, haha

second gripe is, the street-melted walkers were too fresh looking. Atlanta had been napalmed early on when the zombie thing started. if they had been melted onto the asphalt then, they should be much more decomposed than they were in the episode. just a little thing I noticed

I was thinking it was due to the fire a couple episodes back when Noah escaped.

Of course, the whole premise of this show is dumb to me, but I have to sit through it because the wife loves it.

Warborg

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2009
Austin, Texas
Minor spoiler

What gets me is when Gabriel is walking then hears a noise then looks around everywhere, then suddenly out of nowhere a walker is on him. That's so much BS. If it was at least night...maybe, but in daylight?

Of course, the whole premise of this show is dumb to me, but I have to sit through it because the wife loves it.
It amazes me the amount of people that do watch it. I was surprised when my country like brother told me he watches it. I know a nurse that watches it, whenever I see her she asks me if I saw the last one.

SumoNinja

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 9, 2007
I'm Where I'm At
I was thinking it was due to the fire a couple episodes back when Noah escaped.

on the talking dead they talked about it being napalmed in the beginning when the whole thing started. they showed some behind the scenes and mentioned it at that time too. that's why some were melted onto the asphalt

they've had burning ones before that are all charred up and look nothing like the napalmed ones.

I guess napalm does wonders for the skin

piranhaman00

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Sep 15, 2009
Wisconsin
The show is really going downhill for me. Really not a whole lot going on. They go from group to group so nothing really big happens in each episode.

And I agree with the trusting thing sumo. Can't believe they continue to trust/believe what people have to say to them.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

ballinouttacntrol

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 20, 2009
Eugene, Or
Finally watched it.

Kinda feel like I didn't miss anything.

As for the trusting, Noah had told them "he was one of the good guys". I think it had a lot to do with trusting.

So we know something big happens next episode that got the actor that plays Daryl emotionally shook. Looking forward to it

SumoNinja

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 9, 2007
I'm Where I'm At
that's the thing, I wouldn't even trust noah that much

even if I believed him, I would've tied the cops to a pillar or a post or something. i'd make sure they're comfortable, but they'd be secured that's for sure

tell me you would not be hella sketchy of everyone you meet

ballinouttacntrol

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 20, 2009
Eugene, Or
that's the thing, I wouldn't even trust noah that much

even if I believed him, I would've tied the cops to a pillar or a post or something. i'd make sure they're comfortable, but they'd be secured that's for sure

tell me you would not be hella sketchy of everyone you meet
Lol I don't trust the plan. Negotiate with cops? Too many hero type

SumoNinja

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 9, 2007
I'm Where I'm At
i'm on the fence with the plan too

I see both plans having their good reason, but both plans can blow up in their face too

ballinouttacntrol

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 20, 2009
Eugene, Or
i'm on the fence with the plan too

I see both plans having their good reason, but both plans can blow up in their face too
Maybe if dawn were TRULY in charge....but she can't prevent someone from trying to be a hero. I guess it depends on where the swap happens. I need a meeting like when Rick and the gov met

SumoNinja

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 9, 2007
I'm Where I'm At
they don't have an Andrea type person in this situation to mediate so it'd be a little tougher to get a gov type meeting.

I will be pretty pissed if Daryl's man tears were shed for Noah's death

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store