pre order list, fish coming next week! 07/17-25/14

West1

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Sep 27, 2007
I got some 2 months ago, and thought they'd be hard to keep, to my surprise they're very easy to keep, ate pellets right out of the bag, and didn't lose a single one. started to molt days after, and I have since then sold most of them to a local guy, and he said they some more have molted.

So this time, I got another group of them. There are a total of 7 different species that I have imported, but there are more.

Also these are not like M. rosenbuerghi that require saltwater platonic stage. These are strictly freshwater, from relatively higher altitude mountain streams in Taiwan, which is pure freshwater. Some are berried already, so I'll see if any of them hatch
Are all the species that you've imported 100% Freshwater like these guys?
Any other info you can post about them? I can't seem to find nothing on them accept they are marine from old forums Lol

McPhish

Gambusia
MFK Member
May 7, 2014
MI
Just wanted to give Wes a big thanks, my little NGT came in safe and sound (great packaging). Little guy was quite active n healthy, already taking blackworms. Will certainly buy from again (vittatus tigers plz).

jlnguyen74

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Mar 26, 2007
United Species of Arowana
These shrimps are awesome!! They move more like super fast scropions instead of common clumsy shrimp. Don't miss this rare chance to get your hands on these guys.
I'm surprise that some of those shrimp are still available after you paid Wes a visit ;)

fugupuff

M.A.N. Community Vendor
Community Vendor
MFK Member
Mar 14, 2005
Fish Heaven
Are all the species that you've imported 100% Freshwater like these guys?
Any other info you can post about them? I can't seem to find nothing on them accept they are marine from old forums Lol
From what I'm told they're found in streams up in mountains, don't see how salt can travel upstream into mountains. I have not read any literatures on them, I will in a bit.,

Oxydoras

Candiru
MFK Member
Jan 22, 2009
West Coast
I'm holding my breath! Catlocarpio siamensis?!?!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store