Official 2014/2015 NFL Discussion Thread

ballinouttacntrol

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 20, 2009
Eugene, Or
It's 50k a game he skips. Well, suppose to be. I'm sure that his thought is the same as yours. He weights the reward and impact of skipping. Players are just wrong for criticizing his contractional obligations.

The DUI thing really rubbed me the wrong way

I personally don't think players need ANY headphones while on the podium, regardless of brand. Could you get away with it during work in a semi professional environment.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Dieselhybrid

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Mar 31, 2010
Here
The DIU thing pissed me of to be honest. I think the US has a huge problem with drinking and driving. Instead of making it a serious crime like Canada and other countries (felony) it's just a joke of a misdemeanor. No real lasting repercussions, just massive fines, mandatory ankle monitors, at home breathalyzers and in vehicle. It's a cash cow. Make it a serious crime and it would be a true deterrent. If people lost their rights to firearms, passport and voting like other felonies that would be a true deterrent. instead it's minor with $ being the end result. Most employers don't even care if you have one on your record because our culture doesn't view it seriously. I totally agree with you.

ballinouttacntrol

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 20, 2009
Eugene, Or
I've heard it's a real PITA up in Washington getting back on your feet from a DUI after a repeat offense but you're absolutely right: my real issues is people with funds to get a driver, limo, cab and don't treat it serious. It disgusts me

Dieselhybrid

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Mar 31, 2010
Here
Ya it is up here compared to other states. Personal subject for me as I lost a close buddy to DUI around 10 years ago. Worst part he was the driver, and killed someone else too, maybe I'm biased.

Back to the football

Anybody watch ASU UA game? Missouri pulled a great comeback to seal the SEC East.

Apple cup tomorrow in Pullman. Looking forward to that

pops

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
Nov 24, 2013
WA
sorry smack is wack!! leave it on the field. I personally like lynches stance on it. you want to know about lynch there is a vid about him and interview on you tube. sherman is sherman, he aint the first DB to have a large mouth, prime time?

Dieselhybrid

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Mar 31, 2010
Here
sorry smack is wack!! leave it on the field. I personally like lynches stance on it. you want to know about lynch there is a vid about him and interview on you tube. sherman is sherman, he aint the first DB to have a large mouth, prime time?
Speaking of Deion you hear they might start playing Sherman at wideout?

ballinouttacntrol

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 20, 2009
Eugene, Or
Pops what are you talking about? He's suppose to be available to talk ABOUT the game just played and NFL stuff. He doesn't have to answer a word about himself the person. Only during super bowl media day is that required.

What kind of soft weak minded person can't answer questions about what did you see out there today? Can you tell us about the 4th down call? How did your QB play today? It's not please name the 50 states. How many kids you have? Etc etc

Dieselhybrid

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Mar 31, 2010
Here
OK help me understand this. Players are fined 10K for wearing inappropriate logos. But only 8600 for illegal hits?

Dieselhybrid

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Mar 31, 2010
Here
I was reading online about logo fines per our discussion earlier. Found that first fine for illegal hit is 8650 I think. Espn article, I'll try to dig it up of you want.

You watching this Bayou classic! Man incredible game almost 100 points scored so far. Shootout

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store