ID this please

GreenTerror7

Candiru
MFK Member
Sep 29, 2011
So cal/ LAX
I picked this guy up at the lfs and they said they weren't sure what it was, a customer brought it in, they were asking for only 3.99 so I picked him up and threw him in a 10 gallon with my electric cat until i find out what he is, thanks!
No the electric cat won't eat him, the e cat is only 4 inches, this guy is about 4 as well

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

ImageUploadedByMonsterAquariaNetwork1418923628.929954.jpg

rmkblades

Piranha
MFK Member
Nov 25, 2013
America
Did you get it at Allen's Pet store on Lincoln? If you did, it is my rainbow cichlid I turned in a few weeks ago. If you didn't, it's still a rainbow cichlid. Great fish, but mine was getting beat up a bit by my larger fish.

Rivers2k

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Dec 27, 2011
NY
yep that is one beat up rainbow cichlids. I love mine great colors and personality hope yours makes a speedy recovery.

GreenTerror7

Candiru
MFK Member
Sep 29, 2011
So cal/ LAX
Did you get it at Allen's Pet store on Lincoln? If you did, it is my rainbow cichlid I turned in a few weeks ago. If you didn't, it's still a rainbow cichlid. Great fish, but mine was getting beat up a bit by my larger fish.
Yea that's where I got it from. Definitely my favorite shop I've visited, friendly staff, great selection and great prices.
What were you feeding him/her?

rmkblades

Piranha
MFK Member
Nov 25, 2013
America
Ha Ha, small world. Ya, they have some of the best prices I have seen on fish. And everyone is really nice. I was feeding the rainbow a combination of sinking and floating hikari gold and bio gold. One they are not stressed out, they lighten up and you can see their colors. Glad he went to a MFK'er!

GreenTerror7

Candiru
MFK Member
Sep 29, 2011
So cal/ LAX
Ha Ha, small world. Ya, they have some of the best prices I have seen on fish. And everyone is really nice. I was feeding the rainbow a combination of sinking and floating hikari gold and bio gold. One they are not stressed out, they lighten up and you can see their colors. Glad he went to a MFK'er!
Yea he still seems a little stressed out but I will post pictures with updates

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store