Any Wrestling Fans

Warborg

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2009
Austin, Texas
I wish I could find it but I taped an episode of GWF, sadly it is on an unmarked tape(I have about 50-70 unmarked tapes)

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
I have a few myself....along with a marked tapes that were still recorded over.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
That's Briuser Bob Sweetan isn't it?...He's got that Sid Vicious curl going on.

Warborg

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2009
Austin, Texas
Yep, good job. He was my favorite Wrestler back in the earlier 80's. Oddly enough, I don't think I got to see him in person. I did see lot's of others like The Sheephearders, Tully Blanchard, Manny Fernandez, Von Erichs, Andre the Giant, Kamala and Eric Embry.

In fact Manny Fernandez bled right in front of me. I used a car key to touch one of his blood spots(it was real blood).

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
I was into the pro wrestling magazines back then and that was how I learned about most of those old guys.Sweetan looked like a real,legit tough guy in some of this photos...I love those old eighties tv interviews...

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
CM Punk has broken his silence on why he left WWE.He claims he was suspended after he walked out and was fired on the day he married AJ...He also goes in on Ryback calling him one of the most dangerous people to work with,he's injured Dolph Ziggler among others.Punk says he was forbidden to appear at a UFC show and walk out to the octagon with Chael Sonnen by Vince McMahon who called UFC "barbaric".McMahon went on to say "they even let girls fight each other",according to Punk.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store