Id this royal

Jer

Gambusia
MFK Member
Dec 5, 2010
Colorado, USA
Hmm seems a bit low lol
Seems that way but if you think about it it's a killer deal for you. If you take the total of both royals you have $75 total invested. If I give you $5 then you're now down to only $70 invested in a foot-long Royal plus you didn't pay any shipping for it so if you factor in the cost of shipping you're still looking at a killer deal on the foot-long Royal that you're keeping plus you found a solid home for your little guy. Everyone wins! lol

AquaticAustin

Gambusia
MFK Member
Oct 28, 2011
Orlando, Fl (UCF)
Seems that way but if you think about it it's a killer deal for you. If you take the total of both royals you have $75 total invested. If I give you $5 then you're now down to only $70 invested in a foot-long Royal plus you didn't pay any shipping for it so if you factor in the cost of shipping you're still looking at a killer deal on the foot-long Royal that you're keeping plus you found a solid home for your little guy. Everyone wins! lol
Hm or ill return the small royal for half of what I paid and only have 55 invested in my big royal. That sounds more advantageous to me lol

Sent from my iPad using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store