New Jamanxim & Tapajos goldline royals

GEV83

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jul 7, 2009
LA County, California
There doing good. I bought 4 more pleco's granted one was killed so got 3 now. Nothing fancy just some BN's. My L25 the one that everyone likes is looking nicer. Tail extensions are growing now and the dorsal fin is healed. Had part of the main ray was under regrowth when I got it but now it looks all better now.

MTBjake

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Dec 12, 2011
Menifee, Ca
Great looking Royals, Rotary! Forgive my noviceness but what are the differences between the Jamanxim and Tapajos? They are absolute stunners, regardless, I'm just curious.

Rotaryp04s

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Aug 11, 2011
Great looking Royals, Rotary! Forgive my noviceness but what are the differences between the Jamanxim and Tapajos? They are absolute stunners, regardless, I'm just curious.
Jamanxin is just a collection point. It connect to rio tapajos. All the different L27 goldlines some how connect to the main tapajos river. Only different is patterns and different shape of teeth. Some of the collection point are more gold than other.

Rotaryp04s

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Aug 11, 2011
There doing good. I bought 4 more pleco's granted one was killed so got 3 now. Nothing fancy just some BN's. My L25 the one that everyone likes is looking nicer. Tail extensions are growing now and the dorsal fin is healed. Had part of the main ray was under regrowth when I got it but now it looks all better now.
Good to hear all are doing good especially the 7 pointers

MTBjake

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Dec 12, 2011
Menifee, Ca
Jamanxin is just a collection point. It connect to rio tapajos. All the different L27 goldlines some how connect to the main tapajos river. Only different is patterns and different shape of teeth. Some of the collection point are more gold than other.
Oh okay. Cool, thanks. I need more panaques in my collection! Lol

GEV83

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jul 7, 2009
LA County, California
Don't we all Jake lol. I know I still wanna get some more.

MTBjake

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Dec 12, 2011
Menifee, Ca
Don't we all Jake lol. I know I still wanna get some more.
Lol yeah we do. How's It going bro? A couple weeks ago I lost my L330 that I bought from you. I was so bummed. He wasn't messed up and all parameters were fine. I need to get a new watermelon plec now :-\

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

GEV83

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jul 7, 2009
LA County, California
Oh wow those look awesome. I want one.

Sorry to hear that Jake. There not normally to expensive. The one I got and that one you bought off me run for about $75.

Rotaryp04s

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Aug 11, 2011
image.jpg

My Malaysian diftwood
image.jpg

Everyday I see this pile from the driftwood and foods they eat.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store