leo/hen pup

DIDYSIS

Mantilla Stingray
MFK Member
Feb 9, 2012
West Jordan Utah
I know we all understand that feeling and thought process. We all go through it. Best of luck with everything you decide on. I know for myself I decided to shut down my reef tank and cut out some other stuff to make it all easier on life.

Thanks guys! This is the part I hate...Do I sell them or grow them out to see how they look? I am nearing the end of my fish hobby days and can't see myself growing out pups to breed 3+ yrs later. I would like to go on holidays again but without the stress of who is going to look after my fish. I would also like more money in my pocket so I am in the process of shutting down another tank(230 gallon) as I am getting real tired of paying the high power bill and water bill. Less tanks means less options. :cry:

Sent from the Monster Fish Keeping App

Blkpiranha

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 8, 2007
Well I think I am going to grow these last 2 pups out for a while. I know you always have to be patient with hybrid rays as you never know what you will finally end up with as it could turn out to be a real gem!

Blkpiranha

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 8, 2007
I don't know how I missed this thread.

What a beauty!! Those spots look like they could break up and form king spotting, something that often happens when P13 and P12 are mixed.

Congrats!
Thanks, I have decided I am going to hold onto him for a while and see how he turns.

That ray is definitely worth keeping and growing out. Very very nice!
Thanks, verdict is out keep him and grow him out!:headbang2

ShadowStryder

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Apr 4, 2007
Nunya
Good looking pup with nice large spotting!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store