Charlotte, NC
Those are very nice. Dimmable. :D

When do those come out exactly?

BigCountry

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 6, 2009
Charlotte, NC
Hang on wall canopy is almost completed. I need to wrap it in beadboard, trim and stain it. I am also going to mount some moonlight leds from the salvaged CF light fixture in it. It's coming together nice. Very light weight and portable. I decided not to install any doors on it, since it can easily be lifted to and from the wall (if I need to adjust the lights).

BigCountry

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 6, 2009
Charlotte, NC
I KNOW!! They are so thick also....

That's why I hung that middle light a few inches lower than the others....will prob have to put the less light driven coral in the middle?

Otherone

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 2, 2009
Lancaster,PA USA
I wouldn't put SPS or Clams at the top of the rockpile directly under the glass but enuff light should penetrate from either side of the glass to grow LPS and softies up there. If it were me and I was thinkin' SPS I'd build the piles up
on either side of the glass support to try to get them in the top 1/3rd of the tank.

BigCountry

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 6, 2009
Charlotte, NC
Yeah good call.

I got some frags to get me started at the LFS yesterday. 3 SPS (2 branches, 1 coral) and 2 LPS (candy cane and brain). I put the cane and brain on the bottom of the tank and they are responding good to the light so far. I started the SPS in the middle but moved them more towards the bottom as well, since these lights are so bright. LFS sells frags for 10 bucks, buy 4 get one free. Though that was a good deal.

I just finished putting some clear poly on the wooden canopy. Picked up 2 more powerheads and added a blue background. The build is pretty much done. I will get some pics up tomorrow :D

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store