Any Wrestling Fans

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
It was AWESOME!
Yeah,in a weird sort of way...and speaking of weird,what about the other remark about "being champion is not a sexually transmitted disease"?
AJ Styles has never wrestled for WWE.
Gail Kim is the Asian gal.

SumoNinja

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 9, 2007
I'm Where I'm At
Yeah,in a weird sort of way...and speaking of weird,what about the other remark about "being champion is not a sexually transmitted disease"?
AJ Styles has never wrestled for WWE.
Gail Kim is the Asian gal.
oh ok, I confused him with all the other guys coming over to wwe, like booker T and NWO and all them other guys. different promotion

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
WCW was the last company that they bought but Styles didn't wrestle for them either...if I remember correctly.Styles was a top guy in TNA for years until he finally left.

SumoNinja

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 9, 2007
I'm Where I'm At
ok, it's all kind of coming to me now

I was bouncing back and forth between wwe and wcw. and tna was making a name for themselves at that time. samoa joe was from tna too right?

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Yeah he is.All the Polynesian wrestlers seem to be related in some way of another but Joe must not be or he must be at odds with his relatives...otherwise he would have been in WWE by now.

SumoNinja

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 9, 2007
I'm Where I'm At
I wonder why wwe never took interest in styles. and if they did, why it didn't materialize

he was like the rey mysterio of tna

SumoNinja

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 9, 2007
I'm Where I'm At
Yeah he is.All the Polynesian wrestlers seem to be related in some way of another but Joe must not be or he must be at odds with his relatives...otherwise he would have been in WWE by now.
was he really samoan?

he looked to me like a fat Mexican that they just gave the samoan gimmick to

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store