Rare Albino Deer Bagged by 11 Yr Old

predatorkeeper87

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Sep 8, 2014
pennsylvania
Well,since I buy my steaks and hamburger from the not so supermarket rather than go out and shoot them I wouldn't know if it is from an albino or not...deer or steer.See..it is hard to tell sometimes when someone is joking or not and I'm not the most avid outdoors or backwoodsman but I have never heard of an albino deer let alone seen one.Funny thing in the article was how it mentions several hunters have been after this deer for some time but it has managed to elude them until now and the boy took it down at a time of year when it would seem to stick out in the bush the most.
All good, I'll make my jokes funnier from now on so theres no question haha.

For real...where I hunt I'd see that deer from like 500 yards off...it wouldn't have survived the first season it had a legal rack here...

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
I bet that taxidermy job is gonna be a pretty penny.

predatorkeeper87

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Sep 8, 2014
pennsylvania
I bet that taxidermy job is gonna be a pretty penny.
not worth it is more like it. lol. a head mount would be more than enough...I mean...the deers white...we get it, I think I can picture what the rest looks like from a head trophy lol. I'd skin it and tan the hide...way cooler than a full body mount...

slippery slimecoat

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jan 26, 2012
New York
not worth it is more like it. lol. a head mount would be more than enough...I mean...the deers white...we get it, I think I can picture what the rest looks like from a head trophy lol. I'd skin it and tan the hide...way cooler than a full body mount...
Wait til the kid is old enough to get his first apartment and realizes he has to lug around a full size stuffed deer the rest of his life. Guessing he'll be wishing he only had a head mount then lol.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
not worth it is more like it. lol. a head mount would be more than enough...I mean...the deers white...we get it,
Well since you put it that way lol!...I've had a few fish done and they've cost more than I wanted to spend.

predatorkeeper87

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Sep 8, 2014
pennsylvania
Wait til the kid is old enough to get his first apartment and realizes he has to lug around a full size stuffed deer the rest of his life. Guessing he'll be wishing he only had a head mount then lol.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
haha yup, I'd rather have the head and the hide.

predatorkeeper87

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Sep 8, 2014
pennsylvania
Well since you put it that way lol!...I've had a few fish done and they've cost more than I wanted to spend.
lol ya but a fish head on a plaque would be kinda strange...on top of the fact that most fish will fit in the back seat of a car haha

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
They sure would.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Especially cichla.