What games are you playing?

SawickiB

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Feb 22, 2014
FL, United States
Haha lvl28 hunter Ps4, have not done the VofG yet.

Sent from my SM-G900V using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
Nice, if i were you id make multiple hunters. then you can switch your gear and do the weekly, daily, nightfall, and raid 2 to 3 times a week :D

Also if you need help on the raid just go on Destiny LFG and post your profile, they will find you or you can find them :)

The raid is going to become much harder when the update comes out though lol

Hows that extra strike on the PS4, i think you have two on mars right?

brich999

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jul 3, 2010
New Hampshire
Nice, if i were you id make multiple hunters. then you can switch your gear and do the weekly, daily, nightfall, and raid 2 to 3 times a week :D

Also if you need help on the raid just go on Destiny LFG and post your profile, they will find you or you can find them :)

They already took away my templar sniping perch, now what? Ya got me scared! Did you see the numbers they released to forbes? Kinda cool stats on VoG http://www.forbes.com/sites/insertc...ers-have-beaten-destinys-vault-of-glass-raid/

Under 1% of people have beaten VoG on hard. Consider yourself a worthy guardian sawicki

mike_sema

Hail Hogs
MFK Member
Jul 13, 2008
HOT Water

Thanks for the tip

ehh

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 30, 2013
New Mexico
I still play a lot of mw2 haha. During the semester I get too much "game time" so I play what I enjoy lol

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

SawickiB

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Feb 22, 2014
FL, United States
They already took away my templar sniping perch, now what? Ya got me scared! Did you see the numbers they released to forbes? Kinda cool stats on VoG http://www.forbes.com/sites/insertc...ers-have-beaten-destinys-vault-of-glass-raid/

Under 1% of people have beaten VoG on hard. Consider yourself a worthy guardian sawicki
You can make the templar and the gate keeper walk off the cliff with warlock grenades lol thats what their updating though.

Well i guess im pretty pro now haha, still dont have the glass minut or vex mythoclath :(

mike_sema

Hail Hogs
MFK Member
Jul 13, 2008
HOT Water
You can make the templar and the gate keeper walk off the cliff with warlock grenades lol thats what their updating though.

Well i guess im pretty pro now haha, still dont have the glass minut or vex mythoclath :(
Pushed Atheon off last night twice, got chatter white and Atheons epilogue twice :(

Sent from my iPad using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

SawickiB

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Feb 22, 2014
FL, United States
Pushed Atheon off last night twice, got chatter white and Atheons epilogue twice :(

Sent from my iPad using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
Well im jelly, i got chatter white 4 times and no atheons epilogue :( I want it though, my primarys dont do elemental lol but mythoclas would be better.

xApostle

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Mar 4, 2013
London
I play cod mainly but I'm an avid fan of the Lost planet series. Btw, are we allowed to post up our game tags? Would be awesome to play online with some MFKers.

Sent from my GT-I9305 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

mike_sema

Hail Hogs
MFK Member
Jul 13, 2008
HOT Water
I play cod mainly but I'm an avid fan of the Lost planet series. Btw, are we allowed to post up our game tags? Would be awesome to play online with some MFKers.

Sent from my GT-I9305 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
Yup you sure are... me mike_sema on ps4 psn

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store