Official 2014/2015 NFL Discussion Thread

zapantha

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Oct 12, 2012
American Canyon
Heres what i dont understand about the "fake return", the kicker usually tells the gunners which side hes kicking it to. How does the team run right side but he kicks it to the left? Did he botch his kick?

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
They probably just thought he botched his kick and panicked when they saw the Rams run to the other side

pops

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
Nov 24, 2013
WA
Seattle played like lemmings on that.
[video=youtube;Yh5X5QWvXZk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yh5X5QWvXZk[/video]

JK47

Retired MFK Admin
MFK Member
Aug 4, 2008
Washington
First time checking this thread since yesterday. Thanks guys for taking it easy on a SF fan haha!

JK47

Retired MFK Admin
MFK Member
Aug 4, 2008
Washington
We got our asses handed to us. Manning is Manning and can tear apart a weakness. We are missing some crucial pro bowlers on defense amongst many others. Willis, Smith, Bowman etc.. are huge losses in one shot against a team like Denver. Honestly I'm happy to lose this game vs losing to a 1-4 divisional opponent like Seattle did with STL. I feel bad for Wilson. This kid is having to carry Seattle right now. I was more embarrassed by Chicago than Denver (score aside) if that makes sense?

zapantha

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Oct 12, 2012
American Canyon
We got our asses handed to us. Manning is Manning and can tear apart a weakness. We are missing some crucial pro bowlers on defense amongst many others. Willis, Smith, Bowman etc.. are huge losses in one shot against a team like Denver. Honestly I'm happy to lose this game vs losing to a 1-4 divisional opponent like Seattle did with STL. I feel bad for Wilson. This kid is having to carry Seattle right now. I was more embarrassed by Chicago than Denver (score aside) if that makes sense?
Yeah I don't mind losing to manning so much,especially with 509 lol. Much respect for manning. Kaep was getting mad though haha

ballinouttacntrol

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 20, 2009
Eugene, Or
Hard for them/us to say anything after Seattle trades harvin then gets punked on special team and losses to St. Louis. Bad week for moral

Chicago kinda imploded OMG. Lol@brandon Marshall omitting his boy cutler in post game TWICE. Love to be in their team meetings this week

JK47

Retired MFK Admin
MFK Member
Aug 4, 2008
Washington
Hard for them/us to say anything after Seattle trades harvin then gets punked on special team and losses to St. Louis. Bad week for moral

Chicago kinda imploded OMG. Lol@brandon Marshall omitting his boy cutler in post game TWICE. Love to be in their team meetings this week

Yeah how do you quantify that move? Its hard IMO. Again I feel bad for Wilson. I'm glad he had a good stats day though.

Marshall is an interesting guy. You watch his "A Football Life" I have to say that was an interesting one. if you haven't for sure check it out.

ballinouttacntrol

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 20, 2009
Eugene, Or
Yeah how do you quantify that move? Its hard IMO. Again I feel bad for Wilson. I'm glad he had a good stats day though.

Marshall is an interesting guy. You watch his "A Football Life" I have to say that was an interesting one. if you haven't for sure check it out.
I haven't but I've followed his career on and off the field so I'm aware of some of the personal issues. When my stupid wireless crap arrives from dish in a few days I'll look for it. You're third person whos brought it up.

Honestly i cant tell if harvin was a cancer or theyre justifying the trade to the fan base. They kept way too quiet and suddenly burying him worse then philly buried desean Jackson. I'm curios what the full story is with the Dallas game. Who refuses to go into a close game in crunch time? You notice lynch struggles to find running room without all the Percy threats and misdirections.

darth pike

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Apr 3, 2008
Korriban
Thanks guys for taking it easy on a SF fan haha!
Not like most of us can talk smack after what our teams did.

Though I am glad your boys lost, common opponent is the 3rd tiebreaker within the division so we really needed that.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store