Official 2014/2015 NFL Discussion Thread

West1

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Sep 27, 2007
Does anyone know where the real Tony Romo went?

I hate to admit.... he is playing well. That O line is doing great and my defense... :)

Warborg

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2009
Austin, Texas
First time checking this thread since yesterday. Thanks guys for taking it easy on a SF fan haha!
You know we love you anyways?

I always say there's two sides to me with Football. The Love or Hate side and the Logical side. I'm not afraid to admit if my team is doing poorly. I don't run my mouth and say they will win just cause I like them. I can also admit when a team I dislike is playing well.

Warborg

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2009
Austin, Texas
Does anyone know where the real Tony Romo went?

I hate to admit.... he is playing well. That O line is doing great and my defense... :)
I'm still holding my breath for the hammer to drop.

Actually they are still messing up with turnovers in each game. It seems the defense has improved alot and they are doing better using the running game more.

ballinouttacntrol

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 20, 2009
Eugene, Or
I think theyre playing with fire by not going to a running back commitee. You're going to want Murray around come December/January and theyre overusing him right now. His workload needs to be reduced because hes taking a lot of hits.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

West1

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Sep 27, 2007
I'm still holding my breath for the hammer to drop.

Actually they are still messing up with turnovers in each game. It seems the defense has improved alot and they are doing better using the running game more.

Yup. I am a RomoHater so I just had to give credit where its at. I still hate him lol.

I think theyre playing with fire by not going to a running back commitee. You're going to want Murray around come December/January and theyre overusing him right now. His workload needs to be reduced because hes taking a lot of hits.

The way they are using him, he will have a short season or career.

What's you guys take on Rice, you guys think they should let him play again?

Warborg

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2009
Austin, Texas

I agree and disagree. True he is used alot but I bet he isn't complaining... I bet he wants the ball even more.

Spartacus

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 8, 2011
ft.myers,florida
I agree and disagree. True he is used alot but I bet he isn't complaining... I bet he wants the ball even more.
sure he does,but it should be about the team.He needs to be reminded anyone can run through those holes. what makes a good running game?holes///what makes a good passing game?time.

does anyone understand the power ranking system? isn't it supposed to be about which team is hot? they sure are giving seattle a lot of credit,but not the rams! lol

Warborg

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2009
Austin, Texas
Power rankings has a problem with counting past games. This can go both ways 1) Taking the average gives a true understanding of how a team performs or 2) How they do per week.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store