ART TRADE (everyone is welcome) Awesome Stuff Here

Evz jardini

Jardini
MFK Member
May 19, 2010
manchester /uk
Wow , very very cool dan , great job Sean the detail is great love the teeth :thumbup::cool: , you can really tell its been done by you your styles quality man :D

I've still had no reply from mike just sent him another pm :( its gona be august art swap before its sent at this rate , what should I do guys ??????????

Sent from my Nexus 7 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

busterbrown

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Mar 13, 2009
south lake tahoe
Evz you still have a week or so man. Glad you like my painting Dan and evz. I tested the no outline stuff and it turned out pretty good. As for the next month I'm down for fantasy. I have no clue what that means but it will cool

Evz jardini

Jardini
MFK Member
May 19, 2010
manchester /uk
Its all good mike recieved my pm so im back on track ill send mine this weekend :)
Can't wait to see what everyone else has done
I'm down with the fantasy theme not quite sure what that involves either but ill think of something fun ;):D

piranhaman00

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Sep 15, 2009
Wisconsin
Really awesome thing you guys have going on. That painting is awesome! I'm eager to see the rest.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

baconmeupscotty

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 7, 2013
Kansas
Yeah im not sure what fantasy involves either. I was told its dragons and fairies and that kind of mythical stuff. So im down with that cause nothing i draw is from life anyway

+1 for fantasy. It could really be lots of things; dragons, mythical creatures, sci-fi, futuristic.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store