Upcoming Movies and TV shows

SumoNinja

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 9, 2007
I'm Where I'm At
Unless its a chance to play THE ROCK :D
You ever watch King of Queens? I think the guy who plays Deacon should be Krich. I think I've seen Eddie, I think I thought, fake az Suge Knight, so we could maybe get him for Eddie. Who are we thinking to play the mods ;)
eddie's not as big as suge knight. eddie is looks like a Michael jai white, but not as yoked

krich actually looks like a thinner suge knight.

FMA4ME

Probation Member
Probation Member
Aug 6, 2013
CA
eddie's not as big as suge knight. eddie is looks like a Michael jai white, but not as yoked

krich actually looks like a thinner suge knight.
Lol, MJW. I saw a recent interview where he said he coulda beat Bruce Lee. Not saying he couldn't, but he also said Bruce Lee could've gotten a running start at him and he wouldn't have felt his punch, or something like that.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
White looks good in coriagraphed films and all but for him to say that he could beat Lee...and not even feel his punches is quite arrogant and ridiculous.

SumoNinja

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 9, 2007
I'm Where I'm At
I have no idea where the suge knight thing came from. you look nothing like suge. fma may have been talking about krich, either that or your novembeard pic you posted. it was a real close up of your face which kind of gets distorted when you take a pic that close up some times to a similar shape of an egg

ballinouttacntrol

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 20, 2009
Eugene, Or
I have no idea where the suge knight thing came from. you look nothing like suge. fma may have been talking about krich, either that or your novembeard pic you posted. it was a real close up of your face which kind of gets distorted when you take a pic that close up some times to a similar shape of an egg
Oooh yeah i could see the resemblance in that pic

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

pwmin

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Nov 26, 2007
CO via PA
www.myspace.com
Missed constantine tonight. One of my favorite movies, want to see how they did the TV show. Another comic book adaptation.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store