Albino Leopodi stingray!!!!!!

aquaman45

Aimara
MFK Member
Jan 6, 2009
England
For me its nothing more than the rarity value that makes this fish desirable. sure these are unuque because there are few around and to actually produce one is an achievement, that there is no doubt. But come on, if all Leo's looked like this then all of a sudden say a Black diamond(normal) hit the scene I think people would be far more blown away.......nice to see but not for me!!
On another note the Pearl in the earlier thread looks absolutely stunning!! not that i'm biased at all..lol !! but genuinely I like that ray due to the fact it still retains a lot of pattern.....I would choose the Pearl over the Leo in this instance.....Just my opinion!
Thanks for showing us!

MFNRyan

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jan 11, 2012
P.A.
Unreal! I love the look of those rays. Just the fact that no one can get ahold of them is cool alone.. Thank you for sharing

rayray

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Feb 1, 2007
New Baltimore, MIchigan
Interesting to see but i wouldn't pay for any thing that looked like this. Just not for me. Thanks for showing!

ExoticsXtreme

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 1, 2010
St. Charles, LA
Very unique.... Love to have one of these. I would like to see a picture of a full grown adult.

btw.... those that dont like these, I dont understand why they even bother looking at this thread. The title even states "Albino Leopoldi.." Strange group...

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store