11-12" Vulture Cat

Status
Not open for further replies.

MTBjake

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Dec 12, 2011
Menifee, Ca
I have a 11-12" Vulture Cat that I'm looking to trade for a nice pleco. Hoping for a L007 or some kind of Panaque. This guy does have a fresh scratch on his back because of a female Breidohri who threw a temper tantrum but normally he's flawless.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

uploadfromtaptalk1406501823617.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1406501860020.jpg

Brad Wess

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 15, 2013
SoCal 90277
Too bad you weren't trading something different, something with less appetite and a top swimmer bc I have an L007 open for trade or sale

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

MTBjake

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Dec 12, 2011
Menifee, Ca
Too bad you weren't trading something different, something with less appetite and a top swimmer bc I have an L007 open for trade or sale

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
I saw your l007. Very nice looking little guy. :) This vulture really is extremely mellow compared to the cichlids in his tank but yeah he may have too much appetite if you're looking for another pleco.

Brad Wess

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 15, 2013
SoCal 90277
i bey he is mellow, but i can't risk anything eating my plecos hahahaha too much money to loose

ExoticGREEN

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jan 31, 2010
$0uth3rn C@l1f0rn!@
What's up Kai?! How's it going? This guy actually doesn't eat so much--unless I toss in tilapia, then he goes crazy. Yep, he's from Ray. ;-)

haha nothing much. just trying to get car running. Im already done putting together the new subframe. just need a few bolts order.then i can slide back in :D. hows the hobby going for you so far. for me. I kinda chilled for little bit. then I got few new stuff swimming around xD

Dude mine was a pig LOL. it ate everything LOL.

MTBjake

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Dec 12, 2011
Menifee, Ca
haha nothing much. just trying to get car running. Im already done putting together the new subframe. just need a few bolts order.then i can slide back in :D. hows the hobby going for you so far. for me. I kinda chilled for little bit. then I got few new stuff swimming around xD

Dude mine was a pig LOL. it ate everything LOL.
Nice. I saw pics on Facebook--bet you're excited about getting done and mobile again.
I bought a new house and have been dealing with exwife drama. Never any good. So I have drifted away from the hobby for awhile as well. But I did get a new AR15 built up ;-) Getting back into my tanks a bit more but less into the big cichlids and more into plecos. Still have my big cichlids just no room for any more. Starting to focus more on just babying and growing out the fish I do have.

ExoticGREEN

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jan 31, 2010
$0uth3rn C@l1f0rn!@
Nice. I saw pics on Facebook--bet you're excited about getting done and mobile again.
I bought a new house and have been dealing with exwife drama. Never any good. So I have drifted away from the hobby for awhile as well. But I did get a new AR15 built up ;-) Getting back into my tanks a bit more but less into the big cichlids and more into plecos. Still have my big cichlids just no room for any more. Starting to focus more on just babying and growing out the fish I do have.

Heck yeah, I cant wait to get it running :D Lol. I bet the AR costed a arm and leg no??? LOl. Thats super cool you got a new house! got the garage space or yard space in the back to go bigger!

Same here for me, Im just need to calm down on the fish buying LOL, starting growing them out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store